IE

4.7
Based on 2,404 Ratings
1,951
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Perfect for my children who have sensory issues and don't like regular (other brand) soft toothbrushes. We love these! P.S. my twins are 2 and my eldest who is 6 is autistic. They love brushing their teeth now! Happy I could find these again. Definitely worth it! They are super soft but durable and clean well!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on May 31, 2022
1,055

Posted on May 15, 2022

The size of the toothbrush fits my 2 year old toddler’s fist just nice. The bristles are soft enough for the gums but I would change the brush every 2 weeks as my toddler loves biting the bristles, causing it to be frayed. Did I also mention that the colors are so attractive! And the quality of the brush is sturdy that doesn’t break as well (as my toddler loves throwing stuff).

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Cool colors and extra sparkles makes brushing fun for your independent little one. The extra soft bristles clean new teeth and gums better and more gently.

015f9f76-48fe-4f0d-ae67-913a1de72e92
Posted on May 2, 2022

Bought these for when my nieces stay over as they sometimes forget to bring their own. They were a hit. Pretty and sparkly, and a great size for little hands.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

My babies are grown. I buy these for myself. I find I can really get at my back teeth with these gentle toothbrushes. Using them also forces me to slow down and take my time. I'm sold.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The soft and wide brush is easy to brush my dog’s teeth. He chews it so it doesn’t last for long but the price is reasonable to replace often. I keep buying this for a couple of years now.