Page 1 - Reviews - Rael, Inc., Himalayan Pink Salt Toothpaste, Sweet Herbal Mint, 4.23 oz (120 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 20, 2022

It’s absolutely perfect for my liking: almost doesn’t foam up ( not for everyone but i actually prefer it this way), the packaging is gorgeous ( have never seen such a beautiful tooth paste for such a reasonable price), beautiful pinkish gel with a slightly sweet taste ( i was afraid it would be salty or something). Great ingredient list, minimal and no fluoride ( fluoride pastes make my mucous membrane peel). And get the job done( feels clean).

37d4e24a-72ad-4a97-901f-f99c722b33e5
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is a great tasting slightly sweet salt toothpaste that many will like. It is free from flouride and most artificial irritants and can be used by the whole family. A little goes a long way, do not expect foam as this is a salt based toothpaste. The benefits are a very clean feeling after each use and can be used after every meal. If there are any Cons, it is that it uses sodium saccharin as a sweetener, would prefer a natural sweetener but you can't get it all right. If you are sensitive to saccharin you may want to avoid this one. Still overall a very good toothpaste that leaves a clean and refreshing feeling after each use.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I'm using it a week and I liked it. The flavor is so good. I feel freshness after cleaning my teeth. Also the packaging is so cute and the size is big. Thanks for the best quality.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Wow love this toothpaste! Very gentle and cleanses well, leaves a fresh taste in your mouth. Have been using drugstore brands throughout my life but decided to switch to a fluoride free one due to the contact dermatitis around my mouth. No regrets!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I’ve been using this toothpaste for quite a while - it does a great cleaning job….here on iherb it’s less than 1/2 the price of Amazon…a very good buy….

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I like the taste of this toothpaste, and it's a good size for the price, it does leave my mouth a little dry though.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

flavor is pleasant with hints of mint and not too strong. size is small for the price. quality wise it has cleaner ingredients withouth the sulfates. packaging is very chic. feels gentle but cleans the teeth with feeling of freshness. composition of ingredients is imressive without the bad ungredients.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

This is very important to me. Number one is all ingredients have.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

it has the best formula.. I Iove the fact it's affordable, cruelty-free and vegan 🥰 I've been using this one for almost half a year and I highly recommend it to anyone

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I bought another one with actual salt granules in it and prefer that, this is nice but just a toothpaste really - nice minty clean feel though and feels better than using chemicals