IE

• S
Based on 1,540 Ratings
Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Worked on grey beard.

Got a very nice almost strawberry blonde on grey beard. We put a plastic bag inside a facemask and covered beard with it. Worked great. Before and after picture.

cc842787-8ed8-428f-afdb-a98e6a4b2b86
c994fcb3-7a6e-4474-bad2-7888b34fd5ca
3779333e-1fdd-4682-9690-00843080e328
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

This henna is great, it's the best I have ever tried. The scent is not as strong as the others and it is very easy to apply. This is the only one that doesn't turn my gray hair into orange hair, it gives a beautiful dark blonde color. I really recommend it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the size is good and the package is cute and very practical, helped my friend to gain a pretty colored hair.. high quality henna and the composition is great ( looks pure henna ) the scent is not that bad - leafy scent you know and that's totally ok my friend's hair is short so she used this product four times

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

...and the light brown henna covers them excellently! I followed the recipe on rainbow research's website (coffee and 1.5 hours of waiting time in a metallic cap), and the light brown looks great on my few grey strands! It looks as if I have brighter brown hair where the grey was but the rest of my hair (also light brown) just looks the same but shinier. Super subtle and would definitely recommend the light brown color for those who are looking for a not too showy cover up for their grey patches. Quite frankly, it's worth a try as it's only 6 bucks and it's not going to change your color dramatically (unless you are blonde to begin with). Hope this helps you!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This henna did wonders for my hair I’ve always hated the undertone of my hair after sun in and I tried everything I couldn’t fix it and I didn’t to dye my hair and farther damage it so thank god i came across this it tone down the redness and all my hair was the undertone again

Henna helps reduce premature graying of hair, because it's loaded with tannins, a plant compound found in teas that contributes to their rich coloring. Henna contains vitamin E, which helps to soften hair. The natural leaves of the plant are rich in proteins and antioxidants that support hair health. Update: So I usually like to use henna at the end of each month and this month I used this new henna! First of all the scent is not as potent as the original natural Henna, I used 5 Tbsp of henna with 1 Tbsp of turmeric powder and mixed them with hot camomille until it is smooth and easy to distribute all over my hair, then I covered it and let it rest for nearly half an hour “usually I add more camomile to it as the henna absorbs liquids” Then I applied it all over my hair and covered it with a shower cap and left it for about 3 hours then I washed it with cowash “as usual” and applied deep conditioner from mid to the ends. After 2 days I used a scalp scrub for my scalp to get rid of the residue of Henna and and clarifying shampoo and deep conditioner “the henna drys out the hair so it needs extra dose of moisture” My thoughts are: if the reason of using this henna is the benefits I prefer the natural henna If you use it for the purpose of coloring your hair this Henna may help you if you got a light hair and you just want to add a touch of color to it “but nothing dramatic” but if you got a darker hair you might need much more time and it might not give you that difference If you want to use this Henna to cover your white hair it will help you to color them, but 100% they will stay a way lighter than the rest of your hair, it will give you this highlight effect!

4c8ecad4-6a28-4855-8019-0622eeafff7b
01ff2a21-c593-454f-8727-8909893d035b
6cd0eab4-fe2f-426b-95a5-02e0db5c5fd1
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

If you are looking for an unscented, chemical free hair color that looks natural and is easy to use this is the only hair color you should buy. If you mix it with coffee instead of water and add vinegar to it, your hair will be a dark brown color without any red. In addition, if you add vinegar, it will cover any gray hairs. I have used this product for 15 years and I will never use anything else! I would highly recommend it!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

the quality of henna is very excellent and premium. the size is small enough for 4 times if your hair is till the shoulders. everyone knows about benefits of the henna but regarding the color, I think if you have dark blackish hair, it will not affect it. I have mixed it with coffee and chamomile, it didn't affect my hair color

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Boil 8-16 oz of liquid (water, coffee or tea). Add the liquid gradually using a wooden or plastic spoon mix thoroughly to reach a creamy yogurt like consistency. More liquid can be added if mixture is too thick or thickens up during application. You do not need to use all of the liquid prepared just enough to reach the right consistency. To help cover grey or white hair mix powder with coffee or tea and 1-2 tbs of apple cider vinegar.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Love this Henna so much - it doesn't cover all my grey (tends to leave a little bit over my ears despite covering with with henna), but it covers most of it so I keep using it as its very close to my natural colour (medium brown). Medium brown was too dark for me and drained me of colour. Its so easy to apply - I do it with my hands (it never stains them) and mix with coffee and then put it on like a mud pack... I tend to slap it on, not section it, but it still comes out great. Such a cheap way to colour hair naturally.