Page 1 - Reviews - Raven's Brew Coffee, Deadman's Reach Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I like this coffee company, their coffee is quite diverse in terms of taste and strength, you can find something you like no matter what kind of coffee you prefer. I usually prefer dark roast, though their Bruine city-roast was also really good. This one is my definitely my favorite. it's strong, not acidic. this will wake you up in the morning..

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My husband and I love coffee. we are so sensitive about coffee. I ordered 1 before. we're shocked. it was amazing. it is smooth and good smell even dark roasted. so we ordered 3 now. because 1bag was finished. I don't want to miss when I want to(ex. out of stock). I keep these 2 bags put friger. 1bag for now. I hope help you.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This is one of the best coffees I have had in a long time, and I have been drinking dark roasted coffees for the last 45 years. This blend is extremely well balanced, not acidic, and the body is not heavy like their Sumatra. The roast was not black like I expected, but that is good - there was no smokiness and no burnt taste, and no ashy aftertaste. I did expect the size of the beans to be a bit bigger, but I haven't yet figured out the connection between the size and the quality or taste. In any event, this is just one of the most enjoyable cups that I have experienced in a very long time. For me personally, the higher price, in comparison to some other coffees offered on i-herb, make it less value for money, because I drink a significant amount of coffee. For a special treat, or if you can afford it and like the very best, this was a wonderful surprise and you won't regret it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Smooth almost sweet beans. Popped a bean in my mouth while grinding and it was so good. Not bitter at all and I didn't find the caffeine content to be overwhelming.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

If you need some rocket fuel coffee, this is the one for you! Dark, rich, delicious! And I love the packaging, it’s fun and unique and would be great as a gift too. I’m reordering this today!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I live this coffee roasters, but it costs 20-30$ a bag here! I herb has the abesolute best prices and I was excited to see it here!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

A good coffee, as I drink coffee black without anything, it's lovely, nicely roasted, taste really good.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

high quality taste good strong use with hot water good size package will

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great flavour a real ,robust and sharp buzz 🐝 to get you going in the morning.I will purchase again.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Dark Roast coffee taste good, and also smell is perfect in breakfast. Package is good.