Page 1 - Reviews - Raven's Brew Coffee, Organic Wicked Wolf Coffee, Ground, Dark Roast, 12 oz ( 340 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

To be honest, I ordered this coffee because of the awesome packaging but, boy, am I happy that I did! It's very fragrant, smooth, leaves a slight creamy aftertaste and doesn't upset my stomach (which happens a lot with coffee of a lesser quality). Will definitely try this brand's other coffee.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

So far so good with the drinks I have made with these grounds. I've made plain black coffee, coffee with cream, and mochas and they have all been good. I've used a drip machine and a pour-over to make them. The grounds are very fine and uniform, which would be great for an espresso machine if you have one. I was lucky enough to grab a bag when it was 50% off, so that makes it a really good deal. It's nice to have more brand options in the organic market.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Low acidity and not bitter, full bodied. Smells really good. Taste, quality, good amount, and organic!! Great coffee. I was almost gave up finding good coffee from iHerbs. Happy I’ve found this

Posted on May 12, 2022

The quality is good and the aroma is very nice. It is organic dark roast and though strong does not have any unpleasant aftertaste (i drink black coffee). Thumbs up!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Love the packaging! The flavor was full bodied, yet oh soo smooth! I could taste the quality of the beans with every sip! I would definetly buy this again. If you are a coffee snob like me, you will enjoy this rich, smooth, flavorful cup of coffee!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I managed to by this bag of coffee for 50% off so it was great value for money! Nice large bag with awesome artwork on the pack! Strong and delicious!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

We love this roast! It has an awesome flavor that allows us to skip the coffee shop and save a lot of money brewing at home.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is a great coffee- strong taste, dark blend, very full body. It might be a bit more expensive than other options, but it's worth it!

Posted on May 4, 2022

this is my first time trying ravens brew coffee! I like this roast and will be trying others from the brand. rich taste, interesting packaging, and decent price.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

love the design of the package bought is a present to my boyfriend but it's a little bitter not as good as I expected might try different one from this company