Page 1 - Reviews - Red Star, Active Dry Yeast, 0.25 oz (7 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Probably the best bread yeast I've ever used. Excellent product quality. 3 individual packs of 7 grams each, enough for at least 2 loaves of the recipe with which I make them. I have a home bakery and the quality of the yeast is of the utmost importance. The price seems a bit high, but I will take it again, because the quality is very good. I recommend.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The best yeast I've ever used to bake bread with it! Very good result! The dough rises, it matters what yeast is used, the flour understands these things.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I haven't use in my baking yet. but the individual use makes it so convenient, 7g is around a teaspoon, just about the right use and serving for a small personal cake or loaf of bread, can separate into two uses if first time baking or inexperience, this is what I am planning. good to add some yeast into diet. ingredient and quality and taste I am not sure yet.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I am a new bread maker. This yeast is easy to use. I like this small packing. Keep my yeast fresh. Together with Xanthan Gum. Finally, I have my homemade non-gluten bread for kids without complain.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I used it And it does not swell before baking I made rolls and the taste was delicious and puffy while baking If my comments help u press like

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The first time I ordered this product, I ordered on Amazon (HUGE mistake!). The yeast was dead and didn’t rise at all. So I wanted to order it from a different source because this brand was recommended to me, in particular. It worked great this time! If I ever need yeast, I will comes to iHerb only from now on!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I do a lot of baking and breakfast recipes that involve yeast. I made bread and pizza dough using this brand and while they turned out good, they weren't great (at least to me for what I was making). I feel the dough was fluffy which was good for the bread but the pizza turned out very doughy. I proof yeast before using it as I feel this helps expedite the process as well as ensure that the yeast will work. I'd purcahse again to try it but I would rather stick to Fleischmann’s.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I’ve used this brand of yeast for years. It still does a great job for my homemade breads. Never any issues with it doing the job.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

My bread and cake rise as it is, so no issue with the yeast. What I like about this yeast and the reason I bought is because of the the Non-GMO. I like all my baking to be use from quality and safe ingredients.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I am enjoying and loving using this brand! Simply because it’s my STAR yeast!