Page 1 - Reviews - Sassy, Stack of Circles, Ring Stacker, 10 Piece Set - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Its a bit small for its size bit great for smaller babies to be able to hold and use. They’re very hard in material and do not break easily also easier for baby to hold. It helps the baby with colors and each wheel is numbered in order to stack them properly. The material is hard and colorful

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Great product, and beautiful. If I were a baby, I would definitely enjoy this. But, as it is, I'm an adult and bought this to entertain my female bunny, who likes to chew things. I gave it to her on Christmas morning, and several times a day, she throws the rings around her area. Success. Good quality product, nicely designed, and at a low price. I'm glad I bought it.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like the idea of this stacker. Very colorful and has different texture. Things i dont like is the blue one. Its too heavy for a baby to hold unless maybe they are bigger, and you cannot dissenfect this in boiling water, the transparent one makes sound but is most fragile. When i wash it water got inside.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

100% baby safe and made from non-toxic materials. Each ring has a different texture and color combination for stimulating the senses. Helps toddlers to develop their hand-eye coordination. Great value for money!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I son loves these toys! The size is great for a new born and the quality is really good. I use it for my 6 months old baby

Posted on May 3, 2022

Baby still young and hasn’t know how to put it back. But she loves to grab them as different shape, with sound and texture. Very colourful, no smell and good quality

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Fantastic product! Used it for a sensory stimulating the baby by putting all pieces in the water snd allowing the baby to pull them out one by one. Helps prolonging belly time and prepares for sitting. highly recommend 👌

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

My boy loves it Some of the rings are soft and it’s very nice also you can technically put the rings in any order you like but it has numbers on the side

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I bought this for my 1 year old son and he immediately fell in love with them! Great quality and I love how each ring is different to the touch to offer different sensory experiences to the baby.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Smaller then I thought but my baby love the smaller rings. Some are soft and some not. Most are like the Sassy's teathers materials. My baby is only half years old so she only use it as a teather. Very colorful and interesting.