IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Yum

I got these as I was trying to avoid gluten. These are good and easy to bake. To be honest, in the beginning I didn't like them as i could taste the floury powery taste but I guess it is because I was making it for the first time. Now everyone at home loves it. My neighbours daughter can't tell this from a regular cookie. I throw in some chopped almonds and a little bit of extra chocolate chips/ peanut butter. This package can make about 13 decent sized cookies or 22-25 smaller ones. I bake it for a bit longer as i like them crunchier. It's not as sweet as the regular cookies.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Easy to make and looks sooo delicious when done. It’s slightly sweeter than the muffin and brownie probably cos of the chocolate chips. But it’s still delicious.

9705e718-e2bf-4e6f-8642-7d27f89f7bcf
7468288d-18df-446e-a329-913fa3d20792
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Overall, I enjoyed the taste and quality of the ingredients. It was my first attempt at using almond flour in baking, so perhaps the missing fifth star is due to my limitations in the kitchen. :) Gotta love the simplicity of the product without added preservatives. I'll try it again for sure.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

This was an amazing nutritious and delicious snack that my entire family enjoys. It is very filling and healthy and we can use it in so many family recipes. Great quality.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

These are so easy to make that I get my toddler to do most of the work! They taste perfectly sweet without being too much so I am happy to share with my littles. Really lovely paleo cookies that have simple ingredients. Our favourite!

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Easy to bake. This is a high quality product. I recommend this to anyone on the fence about ordering it! Great ingredients and package is a good size.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

this is my go to when I want to bake but don't want the hassle of weighing each ingredient and still turn out to be great 👍👍👍

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

What I mean is, on my box, there was suggestions of how you could make the cookies two different ways, depending on what liquid ingredient you wanted to use - I think it was butter versus shortening or something. It was a little off putting, honestly. The taste of the cookies were pretty good, but I wish they went a little further. Having a hungry hungry husband who will devour any sweets in sight, I need mixes that will make a lot at one time.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These cookies are okay and I guess wonderful for people who cannot eat flour.. I would like them better if they were organic.. Since I have no problem eating flour these were just nice for a change but not better than some other options.. Mostly I guess these are great for people who cannot eat flour.