Page 1 - Reviews - Simple Mills, Seed & Nut Flour Sweet Thins, Honey Cinnamon, 4.25 oz (120 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

A new product from simple mills. Very very tasty I love it from first bite. It’s not as thin as I expected, but it’s fine the texture is crispy and cinnamon taste blends in so well with the right amount of sweetness. A real satisfaction for me as a cinnamon lover! The size is diamond shape really special. I’ll try out other flavours soon!

156eabf5-b9bc-4105-b6d3-ae24d4f49919
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Absolutely love these little bite size cookies with good clean ingredients! I enjoy these gems with a cup of coffee! My neighbors little one also really enjoyed these tasty cookies! The packaging could be a bit smaller to help cut down on waste. Good price if you catch on sale :)

d5a3ef37-ff14-4519-8e17-b892edcfcf90
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I ordered these and the Chocolate Brownie flavor and I quickly realized I had made a big mistake because my self control was about to go missing. These reminded me of delicious little graham crackers without the nasty ingredients. Matter of fact I bought these to use in smore's as typical graham crackers are full of processed junk and chemicals and these were perfect in flavor and size. Don't get me started on the Chocolate Brownie ones...

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

5* for the ingredients, but for me these are too sweet from the honey and it hurts my teeth :( (the name also suggests that they are sweet "Sweet thins", but I just wanted to try it). Also, from the image a thought that they are like cereal for milk, but they are not :D they are biscuits. But I like the taste, it very "cinnamony", perfect for winter in my opinion :D

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The quality of this snack is so good! The ingredients list is simple, no additional flavors, tastes natural and the size is just perfect! This is a gluten free product, but some of my family don’t even understand that and also there is no white sugar, but the taste is so good!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Absolutely love these and love this brand. They taste a bit like the cinnamon dunk a roos, without having the bad ingredients or being painfully sweet. They have a great flavour and great crunch. One tip however, ensure you squeeze the air out of the package and wrap the bag up when storing, as they easily can become soft and lose the crunch. I imagine this is because they aren’t full of preservatives and chemicals, so it’s a very easy solution for a tasty snack with really good ingredients.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

These sweet thins have saved me when I get a craving for anything honey and cinnamon. The serving sizes are a bit small, as is the package, but as a while, it's a great snack. The taste isn't too overpowering, and the quality is great. Great if you're doing a low-carb diet.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

These are the best gluten and sugar free cookies ever! I have tried so many other brands and they do not compare in texture and flavor. I first tried the chocolate version but these cinnamon ones are also amazing. Totallly recommend these cookies. I hope Simple Mills will make more flavors in the future. A lemon/lime flavor would be great!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

My brother loved these, super crunchy and looks pretty as well. The flavour is perfectly balanced with the sweetness and the cinnamon. I'd imagine you could have these in milk like a cereal (similarly to the curiously cinnamon brand, but with only high quality ingredients) My brother couldn't believe it that this product is made of healthy ingredients as it was so lovely.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I love the simple mills brand, i have tried just about everything they make. When i heard that they came out with these new sweet thins I know I would have to try them. They definitely did not disappoint! Its great that they make these products using better ingredients than other products at the store. These make a great snack, ive tried both this kind and the chocolate and they are both amazing! I hope iherb gets the chocolate mint kind as well, i would love to try that kind too!