IE

Posted on May 16, 2022

I've replaced most of my spices range to this brand. quality is excellent and is a big bottle as compared to other brand. I love their smoked paprika. used their spice on different ingredient, dressing, cooking and marinating. taste great too. will continue to repurchase from iherb. great bargain.

f34f6926-62d4-4c91-85ea-124f2b640fb4
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I actually bought this by mistake it was late at night and I thought I was buying my favourite garlic salt – I don’t really know how I made the mistake the bottle looks the same I’m so happy that I did Dried onion is such a handy thing to have – I have sprinkled it on things that I have grilled and baked, I’ve added it to salad dressings and marinades Has a much deeper flavour I have bought it again happily are use it a lot now

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Great for making robust chili oil. For those who love chili oil try this: Mix 1 tbsp onion powder, 1/2 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp chili powder (I use cayenne from Simply Organic too) in a big bowl (to prevent oil splattering later). Optional 1 tbsp raw sesame seeds. Heat half cup high heat neutral flavour oil to 180ºC (~350F) and pour over mixture. Mixture will sizzle heavily and now put in 1 tsp of vinegar. Strain out while cooled and believe me you will love this robust chili oil, and beautiful red in colour! Appreciate a thumbs up if you like this recipe!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Great onion powder, I think it’s the best one I ever had, my food cooked with it is so tasty and smell super! Recommend you to try:)

bb379efe-bb01-4e5b-a6df-df1e82356c5c
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This is excellent quality onion powder. It never clumps like may other onion powders, even though there's no extra ingredients. The packaging is perfect, I love how the square glass jar fits in my spice drawer. The size is great and the lid is labeled with the contents to it's very easy to notice and use.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022