IE
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 26, 2022
Good

It need to use something to clear sinuses virtually every night. I don't want to over-use a single product, especially strongly medicated ones, so I use different ones on different nights. This is one of several I'm currently using and it works pretty well. It clears the sinuses with a couple of squirts into each nostril. I'm happy with the product.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This product is awesome. I have allergic and non-allergic rhinitis, and Sinol helps me keep my nasal condition under control. Where I live, there are large variations in temperature, generally more for the cold climate. And the best thing is that this is a homeopathic drug, so I can use it as a preventive form of rhinitis crisis

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Wow! I have used many different allergy products throughout my life without any result, SinolM is a life saver for me, it really works. Interesting fact is that I was using every day and now even not using regurlarly seems that the allergy that I had my whole life is gone most of the time.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Dealing with chronic sinusitis most of my life, I've tried various pills and sprays, but a blast of Sinol first thing in the morning really helps clear the passages to start the day. In the winter when the heater is on even the humidifier doesn't help the sinuses much, but using Sinol periodically during the day keeps them open and more operational and I recommend it for that.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I really liked the spray for the problem of nasal congestion and accumulation of mucus in the sinuses. I use a spray after washing the nose with salin. There is a slight tingling feeling and after a while you start to sneeze. At this time, the secretion of mucus from the sinuses occurs. It has been very effective and I will continue to use it. Minus - a strong smell of herbs, and a little burnuning in the nose for the first few seconds, but with its natural composition and super effect, this does not mean anything.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

There is a stinging, burning sensation that lasts for a few seconds after spraying this up your nose, but not severe. I have had a problem with allergic rhinitis when sleeping for a long time. I don't like nasal decongestants because of the rebound effect when they wear off. The Sinol-M is fast acting and lasts most of the night after use. Overall, it works better than anything else I have tried and it's good quality.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I've been using this for maybe a week or two, I feel it makes my sinuses open a little bit, cause I have this problem that I can't breath from my nose, I've tried a lot of sprays that doctors gave me but they didn't help that much . This spray is made of natural stuff, that I think it will actually help heal the sinuses .. the scent is like a herbal blend, not too strong on my sinuses, and you can't taste it in your throat, I mean if you swallow it from your nose .. I will keep using this product, I believe it will help, but you need to take care of your nose and allergies in other ways too .. not only depend on this product .. so, overall I like it, and I trust it, no strong chemicals or anything that isn't comfortable .. that's my opinion, and my experience with this product 👍🏻

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Very effective and high quality product to ease the symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis. Value for money as it is much cheaper from similar products of the same size. Package delivered to Greece really fast. My wife uses this spray and feels better from the first use.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Burns far more intensely than described on the label, and this never really gets better with each use, but it does make it slightly easier to breathe.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Great for using when I have allergies. It is a bit spicy when it goes up your nose, but it opens you up and it works like a charm!