IE
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This is probably the only thing that provides immediate improvement when I have a migraine. The relief is almost instant, though it isn't long lasting. But when I am really suffering and pain killers aren't doing the trick fast enough or at all, this really helps me. Take note that it burns but only for a few seconds.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I am a Nurse practitioner and I've been using Sinol since 2010 for my diagnosed migraine headaches and have become sort of an authority on this product. 1st, it will abort your headache if you use it when it first appears, sometimes a few sprays in each nostril are needed. There is a bite to it but its a eucalyptus feeling so its nice and degrades after using it for a while, definitely worth it and it doesnt last for more than a minute. This product does work! If it doesn't work for you check the ingredients and make sure you are not allergic to any of them. Phenomenal product especially considering it's all natural and can be used whenever you want. Better and faster than any oral application like aspirin or Tylenol or Advil with zero side effects, thats it! Hope I helped you with your decision.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,630

I’m in love with this product! I’m suffering from migraines so Sinol offers relief till my pills kicks in. Or offers instant relief when the headache is not that bad.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have headaches and it helps relieve . It contains capsaicin which is an extract of hot pepper and it helps relieve pain. Its price is also excellent in my country it costs 3 times what it costs you should try

4727de93-774c-4f09-a016-29369339aa38
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I frequently have a migraine and tried every product over the counter for a headache relief . This one is good and it give you a quick relief when use it, but after that the migraine won't go away. you'll just feel good for a few seconds. To be honest I'm using it for a year now, but as I said, it will only give a fast headache relief that’ll last for a few seconds only.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I suffer regular headaches due to stress and tension, I get sick of taking painkillers so wanted to try something different. since trying this nasal spray I have not needed any medication! I've only needed a few sprays per day. I will buy again, very impressed!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I really liked this product it helps my headache and I can feel the difference but when I have severe migraines it doesn’t help that much

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

High quality antioxidants, big size , daily use , multi ingredients, good taste long age nice packaging High quality antioxidants, big size , daily use , multi ingredients, good taste long age nice packaging hemp. Benefits. Composition. Improvements. Diet. Supplements. Concern. High quality antioxidants, big size , daily use , multi ingredients, good taste long age nice packaging

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I noticed it helps me if I have a light headache and I spray on time before the pain develops. I suffer from migraines and it unfortunately it does not help me with migraines. The spray is quite strong and there is a burning sensation in the nose right after spraying it but it dissappears quickly.