IE

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
My Eyelashes are Certainly Longer and Thicker , Great Quality Product

Castor Oil is know for its benefits for the hair, eyebrows, lashes and skin. im using it for my eyelashes now for 2 months and it works ! , they are thicker and longer , i try to use it once daily but sometimes i do forget but no harm , and from what ive read and saw , results get better with more months and years. it has a nice light scent and texture and even if it touches the eye its normal and doesn't burn. its organic and the quality is excellent plus it comes with 5x Mascara and Eyeliner Brushes which is a great addition. i highly Recommended It !

9dc0ea7a-58d1-4ac9-8cc4-8cfe41048975
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I am still in first month of using it and I think it helped my lashes get longer but I think it needs more time to get it the length I want. The oil’s texture is quite thick since it’s castor oil so better use it before bedtime when I wake up I do not have to wash anything because no oil left. Been two months of using it and I noticed my lashes getting longer I love it. The size is great it still filled. Definitely going to keep using it.

5a2bfc23-9949-40ce-a9d9-13f98d4f29e8

I don't like the eyeliner brush that is included. It is hard, rigid, sharp and uncomfortable to apply to skin near the eyelash. I throw them away. I use my old eyeliner brush (often included when you purchase a gel liner) to apply oil to my lash line. Slanted eyeliner brush is a perfect tool for this application. I also transfer some of the oil to my old etude lash-serum container which has been cleaned thoroughly. It makes it easier and faster to apply oil to my eyebrows. I will update the result after 3 months of use, on my eyelash and eyebrows. Hope it is not disappointing!

611fef79-84a0-43e4-b49e-90f979e67745
c6f4681d-bb6d-4bc7-b9b7-9c5eb8921e3c
69741b2b-69fb-46c8-8763-cbb2d6523627
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I like castor oil from my childhood. This product is amazing with high quality. So many benefits using castor oil for health and beauty. This oil has 5 extra brushes for eyebrows and stick for eyelashes. My eyelashes become thicker after using. At night using serum and in the morning castor oil.

99a09e50-e62b-47d2-ac5b-bbf999c37621
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I already had a large GLASS bottle of cold-pressed hexane free castor oil that I was using to put on my eyebrows and lashes. I do believe it helps to length them. I had read this is the organic way to get your brows and lashes to grow. So. I bought some EMPTY mascara tubes designed for castor oil application. Not a good idea. The brush would come dislodged from the cap every time I used it. So when I saw this offer with the castor oil in a GLASS BOTTLE with 10 applicators, I thought I would give it a try. 1 oz will last a long time. I like to just use my finger to apply the castor oil to my brow and then lashes. I use the brush to get the castor oil blended.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

the small size but very miraculous oil if u use it as its mentioned great quality n the product is thick oil .no scent .I use my fingertips to massage on eyebrow very easy n better than the brush n the product is effective for eyebrow ....thick oil ever well package 👌👌👌👌

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My cousin use to use castor oil to grow her eyelashes. I wasn't convinced at the beginning but it worked! when I found this product at iHerb I bought it for her immediately. She put it in an empty mascara and use it everyday at night. Great results! Give this a thumbs up if it was useful for you.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Has helped a bit with my sparse eyebrows after I over plucked them years ago. Was recommended by my beauty therapist. Castor oil is a good old fashioned remedy for hair growth. I've also been using on my eyelashes and they've grown very long. Love the fact it's all natural and quality organic. Much better than using chemical laden serums on the delicate eye area, also cheaper. Just got to be patient with those eyebrows and be consistent. Package leaks a bit so store carefully.