Page 1 - Reviews - Solely, Organic Mango Halves, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Very good quality. What I like most, it is not overly sweet. It is fresh and not overdried. I like it better then same mango halves with coco strips. I used it as breakfast substitute when I am in the office and dont have luxury to get full breakfast. It is perfect for snack too.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I was so happy to find these in stock and that a very reasonable price because these are truly the best mango slices I’ve ever had in your service and delivery speed is impeccable!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I really enjoyed these Mango Halves, and I found this packet was great value. The dried mango halves have a very natural flavour and they aren’t sweetened with sugar, which is great. This is a tasty snack when you want something healthy and naturally sweet.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This is the best dried mango I’ve ever had. They are tender and sweet without added sugar. It’s hard to only have the serving size because once you have one you’ll want the whole bag. They are so delicious!!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

We are sold. Moist and tasty mango with no added sugar makes for a great snack.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

i ate all at once and i was so satisfied… because always wanted to eat large portion ^_^

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Large and thin cut. Very yummy and sweet natural mango taste. This will definitely be my reordering item!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

They taste are so good. NO SUGAR ADD. THATS Marvelous.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Large pieces of mango cheeks. So yummy and natural tasting. Large amount in packet

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Delish mango & came so fast!! 2 days earlier than expected. Will be ordering again.