IE

4.6
Based on 1,843 Ratings
1,410
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Always buying this probiotic brand for 2 years. Since I used this, my digestive health has improved, regular bowel movement and am not sickly at all. Product quality is very good and expiry is long. I tried other probiotic ingredients and volume and this one really worked well for me.

45f8fbb7-7d74-4425-9395-7673aaaa0478
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
1,866

I tried a lot of probiotics but most made me feel actually worse, took me time to understand and research, most probiotics contain strains that produce histamine in the gut, this can make you feel lethargic, irritated and produce allergy symptoms. This product contain strains that actually lower histamine and reduce gut inflammation and it works great for me. Also no soy and milk. Overall great quality. Hope it works great for you too.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Don't let your digestive woes take you down for the count! Solgar Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus Vegetable Capsules, you can get back to feeling like superman in no time flat. Whip up a team of micrometer-sized friendly warriors ready to fight your stomach's battles and restore balance to your system. Say hello to LA-5®, BB-12®, L. casei 431, and LGG®: your digestive superheroes saving the day! Who says you can't call in reinforcements? Plus, they'll even help out your immune system too–fighting off germs, and illness and keeping you safe every step of the way. It did help me making my tummy better Thank you for considering my review for a like!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

great product, been taking this for year and it helps with my morning bowel movement. still one of the best probiotic supplement for gut health!

3a0bb300-08b2-4555-a4a6-2b19701741f3
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Very practical, no refrigeration needed. I feel better and my skin seems more balanced. I recommend, Solar is a great brand. And it's vegan!

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Great probiotics that includes all the strands in one. I take it on an empty stomach for better absorption. It has made a difference in my gut. There is no after taste even on an empty stomach.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Bought for a friend. She had digestion problems and her doctor suggested this specific product. she saw some improvement but most probably she needed higher potency

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Its all about the combo you need for your digestion, capsule a bit large size, absorption is great probiotics I found best after meal that is where benefit is.