Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Calcium Magnesium Citrate, 250 Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Before consuming this product, I had muscle cramps during a hike. Then I discovered that calcium, magnesium, and potassium deficiency could be one of the reasons for having muscle cramps. Therefore, I bought this product and another supplement for multi-vitamins and multi-minerals from iHerb to address my muscle cramp problem. After consuming these two products, I don't have muscle cramps anymore. They have served my purpose very well. In addition, the delivery was faster than my expectation. I have just placed my second purchase order for this product. Thank you.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Very good product quality and packaging.. pill 💊 size is conformable and suitable and can be easily swallowed .. dosage can be taken in combination with the D3 50,000 on weekly consumption has a very good effect to enhance the immune system and bone deficiency .. Soft gel is Halal food. packing was really professional and delivery time was very quick.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really notice if I skip this for a few days. I take it for restless legs at night. It works (for me at least).

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

They seem to be doing the trick. Only downside is that the recommended dose is 5 a day which is alot....but they don't have a bad taste.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I like solgar, coz all Vitamine and minerals in a right dose, i think it’s a right choice to use it coz the same time you get strong bones and teeth from calcium and the calm from magnesium.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

1st trying 3 in 1 despite hving to take 2 tablets , bought twice aldy . All good。 was told by a fren tis brand is good too. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I take calcium for its role in building and maintaining strong bones and teeth, but also for proper functioning of the heart, muscles and nervous system. As calcium supplements can be constipating, I like this formula which is balanced with magnesium.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Helped me a lot with my heart rhythm issue due to my long-lasting breast feeding. This both calcium and magnesium citrate formula is hard to find elsewhere.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I use this for a number of reasons. It contains calcium and magnesium which is really suppose to be taken together for optimal absorption. I use this on an entry stomach 2 in morning upon rising and 2 before bed. Helps regulate bowl movements and good for cramps (menstrual).

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Greetings. I have acquired this product. I stumbled. Now I advise everyone. Recommend.