Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Gentle Iron, 25 mg, 180 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Before I started administration of “Gentle Iron” by Solgar I made check up of “Feritin” prescribed by my therapist. I began to take 1 pill per day with Vitamin C few months ago and now I have noticed that I feel better and after retaking the analysis of “Feritin” the level came to normal values.

94d9efc0-8557-4736-8092-14c04623bccf
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

chelate iron. This is the most favorable form of release and discomfort in the human. I started taking this supplement after consulting a doctor. Size - small capsules, easy to swallow. there are no allergic ingredients After 3 months, I got rid of anemia. Along the way, I got rid of my hair loss and was even able to grow (finally) my nails.

8c958a05-5349-4973-b1e3-5c92bafb6d3c
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My daughter uses Solgar Gentle Iron for an ongoing anemia problem. I used it years ago for a similar reason and found it was gentle on the digestive system, only have to take it once a day (great frequency!) and it leaves no after taste. Her symptoms are gone and testing shows your blood levels are within normal limits. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

As a breastfeeding mom 🤱 I know I'm in need of a an Iron supplement because of iron deficiency after giving a birth. I was recommended by friends to find a Solgar Gentle Iron and I'm happy I find it because of great quality. And it's really gentle - it doesn't affect bowel movement

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Bought this for my husband as he just turned 40 and wanted to add some age specific supplements to his routine. So far seems to like it, and has no complaints. If you prefer a supplement that is a once a day, then I would recommend a different bottle as this is a twice a day.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love solgar's vitamins. This I bought to replace my ferritin which is 8.96. I'm taking 2 a day, I didn't feel anything, I'll replace it for 4 months, then I'll come back to let you know if the ferritin has changed. I have suffered from low ferritin for many years but I am hopeful that this vitamin will raise my levels.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I couldn’t take it. my doctor told me it’s not going to help me because my iron is very low. I’m pregnant and he recommended me go to the hospital. get iron infusion. Quality, size and taste was perfect for me. I read reviews and there’s a lot of benefits. I took this supplement like a week I didn’t had any bad symptom because all ingredients are good. When I got my order package was clear

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Before I started taking this capsules by Solgar I made check up of ferritin level prescribed by my doctor. Ferritin was a 11.2 ng/ml. I began to take 1 pill per day with Vitamin C 500mg two months ago and now I have noticed that I feel better and my migraine was completely disappear!

Posted on May 31, 2022

I've been taking these daily for a while now and they're my go-to for iron supplements. I love that they are vegetarian and the capsules are easy to swallow. I find Solgar's supplements in general to be quite good quality and these ones are no different. Some iron supplements are kind of tough on my stomach but I've had no issue with these ones so I'm pretty happy with it.