IE

4.8
Based on 4,275 Ratings
3,662
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I bought two packages of this brand because of its good reputation, and this is after I did the tests and found that I suffer from magnesium deficiency. As you know that magnesium is a mineral salt that participates in more three hundred chemical reactions in the body. Half of magnesium in the body is found in bones and teeth. Now I feel better, I no longer feel anxious and stressed, and even the problem of insomnia is no longer the same before.

ba39034a-260e-40d6-8656-001a5853c6b9
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,749

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Bone pain has improved, there is no longer so much fatigue, I sleep better and I feel better, it is one of the vitamins that we need the most over the years and it is also not expensive, what I don't like is that your pills are too big!

a1b831ff-d7ad-425d-927d-a2d45a0e8021
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I’m someone who can’t swallow pills, so this tablet form is perfect for me (can bite it into pieces and swallow). I am currently pregnant and take this at night. Ever since I started taking this daily, all my migraines went away. It also helps me with digestion and relaxation. Oh no more leg cramps (pregnant ladies know it can be a huge issue). It’s neutral in taste. Highly recommend!

46f7168e-42ca-462f-beb0-f10f7c2f6310
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is one product I would never be without. I feel more relaxed, good quality sleep etc and the biggest reason is it’s a huge help with constipation. Before I discovered this I was having to take Miralax. I don’t like taking chemicals and try to stay with natural alternatives if at all possible.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

First of all Magnesium Citrate is one of the best for your body, never get anything that contains magnesium oxide! I have tried different brands and while the also were good, the gave me the sticky poop side effect (it is one of the side effects of taking magnesium), but with this one I don't have it.

Salsawi
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I bought these for my sister. She wanted it because it was recommended by her Dr that said it is good for those that are experiencing leg cramps.. She get leg cramps Since doing sports. The doctor mentioned that it is good for constipation and may be best to take it at night because it can make you drowsy. She started taking the magnesium citrate and her bathroom and sleep issues are solved. She is also sleeping better and feeling more rested in the morning. Solgar is a great quality supplement. I won't buy anything else. Hope this helps someone. Recommend it

GigiTan
Posted on Feb 25, 2022
1,585

When you are exhausted and stressed, these medicines are great for calming your nerves, helping you manage stress and helping you get a good night's sleep. Of course, you should increase the magnesium in your diet (darker green leafy vegetables, nuts, seeds, Celtic salt, etc.), but sometimes we all need a little help. Better yet, find what is stressing you and reduce those stressors if possible. Get more exercise and fresh air, change your routine and do something you enjoy. Vitamin B complex relieves stress, similar to Epsom salt bath (a source of magnesium) and lavender. Yes, these can also help with constipation, but again ... first find out what is causing your constipation and deal with it. In conclusion, it's a good idea to google for magnesium-calcium and vitamin D interactions and take a step-by-step daily step to stop worrying :)

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Fantastic product. Has helped me with my migraines for a few years now. I take it daily before bed (1 pill). Also keeps me regular and helps if you have restless legs at night. Just be careful because even though it says to take 2, 400 mg per day, over time that can giv you some digestive issues. For me, 200 mg is just right.