Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Naturally Sourced Vitamin E, 670 mg (1,000 IU), 100 Vegetarian Softgels - iHerb
IE
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

One of the best Vegan Vitamin E. My daughter is totally VEGAN. She has found this product after extensive research. She has been using this for over a year. Benefits as detailed by SOLGAR. Product was delivered within 72 hours of placing the order. One of the fastest delivery by a supplement e-commerce vendor.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Best vegetarian Vit E I have found. Great quality and it truly helps my joints in my opinion. At least I can feel a difference when I use it. The packaging is great and it really does help my skin and hair I feel. I also love only having to take one Softgels.

Posted on May 22, 2022

The dosage is sufficient for me to take it just one vegan softgel daily

AZIZ
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I used it for a while and it was fine

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

The delivery is fast, and the product is so good.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I love vitamin E - it is so good for the skin - and this is one of the ONLY vegetarian softgels and natural vitamin e out there!!!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

The product is nice waiting for the results

Posted on May 9, 2013

Let me tell you a story: For many weeks, I had a rash developing under one of my boobs. It did not respond to the various creams I was applying to it. Then I remembered the time that one of my cats developed a strange scar on its eye and the vet recommended my mother apply the oil from a Vitamin E capsule directly onto it. The scar disappeared with no ill effects to my cat. So, back to 2013, I bought this Vitamin E and decided to swallow it. The results were quick to arrive. The rash disappeared pretty quickly and has since not returned. Great stuff and I highly recommend it if you are having problems with your skin.

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

Vitamin E is great for you- this is a nice size bottle with large pills but worth the price.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021