Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Naturally Sourced Vitamin K2, 100 mcg, 50 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Solgar brand has always had great quality products with good ingredients. Capsule size is easy to manage with the dosage of only one a day. Easy to take with good benefits for me and no taste or after taste. Will definitely buy again in future and keep around. Love that it's in a glass jar.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My age is 46 years. I received the package on time as informed. Solgar is known for its quality and best ingredients. Vitamin K2 is supposed have benefits for the body as shared on the bottle. There is no taste nor smell per se as it in the form of a capsule.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Taking Solgar regular K2 with nutrient D3 to assist with cardiovascular a courses; with an end goal to forestall and invert harm from happening. In the event that you're not getting adequate daylight, you really want D3 supplement day by day. Nutrient D3 and K2 are The Dynamic Duo in Heart Health.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I use k2 with my vitamin d. Works great. Feel the difference. Recommend it to anyone that’s taking vitamin D. Solgar is the best.

7862c430-13be-43f1-9881-ac905ba242c7
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Great product. I love the glass bottle packaging is fancy and feel so original. Don't forget to purchase this to take with your D3

16a3130f-4424-4a70-bebb-06d16b978a12
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Good for a youthful look…used this for the past few weeks and A great change on my facial looks I look great in all angles

e145ebbb-f7ad-4f80-97e3-9d98413074be
14fc930d-73c5-4638-b9d5-313245f98bfb
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I always take K2 with my D3. Recent studies indicate that increasing one’s intake of vitamin D without enough vitamin K can cause an increase in calcium levels without the ability to use it effectively, which raises the risk of depositing calcium in arteries and soft tissue.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

the global pandemic getting worse in my country day by day and i need some multivitamin such zinc or d3 vit c and e. stay healthy everyone

Posted on May 19, 2022

I have been using this quality product and found the benefits of these ingredients at the recommended dosage, have helped to increase my calcium levels. The size and taste of the tables are easy to swallow.

Posted on May 18, 2022

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice