IE

Based on 3,162 Ratings
2,764
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,858

Solgar is famous for the good quality of its products, including vitamin D. I took such a dosage so that it was convenient to dose for everyone, both children and adults. I have a lot of useful reviews about vitamins and supplements, come in. If it's not difficult, please put YES, I will be grateful ;)

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Good quality capsules, ingredients is right, right size for easy consumption, dosage is right, immunity better, store away from Sun, package is good, effective for immunity, deficiency, absorption, benefit bone, no odd taste, will continue to take for better health and immunity, recommended to take one daily, no side effects,

4a97829a-0fc1-4deb-a637-e61261ba3c36
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Once pill a day is good for me (you need to do the test to know how many pills you need) The package is glass and I prefer it over plastic It rose the VD in my body and it’s easy to swallow since the size is not big The quality of the package is good and don’t break easily specially that it falls from me by mistake few times

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Quality is good the company is famous,and the ingredient is high.and the size is perfect, and the dosage is perfect for a day , the body take enough immunity , and when can use it when their is no sun , the package is good. And the effect is high . The body’s deficient become good . The absorption is useful. It help the bone. And the taste is good you can take it.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I didn’t face any problem while using, i need to use it for my bones, doctor advised me to use vitamin d because i have weakness in vitamin D and I’m using it for long time and its good and put me in good level of vitamin D

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Excellent vitamins. I recommend it for purchase. I'll order more. I ordered it on the recommendations of my doctor. Health improved after applying vitamin data. With their use, the quality of hair and nails has significantly improved. Delivery to Voronezh was fast, I picked it up without problems at the pickup point.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have been using Solgar Vitamin D3 for a while now and I find it works just as advertised. It's a quality product which provides all required dosage for my daily needs. It's particularly helpful for people like me who don't get enough sun exposure and definitely helps with my immunity.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022