Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Seditol, 365 mg, 30 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Very good for those who have high cortisol at night, disturbing sleep. if the disturbance is small, seditol resolves. In more severe cases, I suggest the seriphos.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This high-quality sleep support is a combination of 2 ingredients - magnolia bark extract and jujube, both of which benefit a healthy and deep sleep. It supports easy and fast falling asleep as well as sustaining prolonged sleep. It is a great combination, allowing easy dosage and intake.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Very seldom has anything with only natural ingredients helped me to sleep, so I've been delighted with the results of taking Seditol. Because its in capsule for I don't have to taste anything that might be unpleasant, and for the price I think the quality is great.

Posted on Aug 6, 2020

Seditol contains herbs and natural nutrients not found in any other product on the market. I wish the merchants could keep it in stock. My husbands sleep patterns & quality are significantly improved, there for demeaner very plesantly enhanced !

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This is one of the best products with Zizyphus that I have tried. Not a lot of other ingredients- just the good stuff!

Posted on Jun 25, 2020

LOVE this natural supplement!!! iHerb sent it out the day it was promised and I had it within 4 days! I was taking Sedalin (by the advice of my natural health dr), but it was recently discontinued. He told me to try Seditol to see if it worked as well. I got a small bottle to try(very cost effective here) and it worked great. It helps me to drift off to sleep and sleep well for about 6 hours with no grogginess. If someone is having trouble going to sleep, it is definitely worth a try!

Posted on Jun 2, 2020

I absolutely love this product!!!!! What a lifesaver!! I have had insomnia off and on for 20 years. Thankfully able to control it with natural remedies. I have found that 2 capsules at night and one capsule of Deep sleep by Herbs, Etc keeps me sleeping for 6+ hours. It does take 3-5 days to acclimate to your system.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Has enhanced my deep sleep! I love this find!!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Great supplement for sleeping well

Posted on Dec 21, 2021