Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Skin Eternal with DMAE, Lipoic Acid, and C Ester, 120 Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very satisfied with Skin Eternal vitamin. I have been taking it for years. Great benefit for my skin

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is a great product. I've been using it for years.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Everything dr perriconne recommended to take in one supplement. Value for money

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

This supplement have everything your body needs on a beauty level that you might not be getting enough of in your diet. Will keep buying for ever and ever <3

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Great product and very good price!

Posted on Oct 7, 2019

Great product. After reading Dr Nicholas Periccones book I take these as well as the serum. Love love this stuff. Tx iHerb for an affordable product.

Posted on Jun 28, 2008

My wife and I have been taking this product since reading Nicolas Perricone's series of books. This product has made such a huge difference in our complexion and skin in general. We have also noticed an improvement in our memory and recall as well (The DMAE) We haven't noticed any aftertaste of stomach upset personally. I would not be without this supplement.

Posted on Jun 16, 2011

I do see a nice difference in my skin...smoother and looks brighter and cleaner. Also seems to be helping my nails. My husband is taking them also and he had a real problem with his arms bruising and bleeding easily and the vitamins have made his skin clear up and it doesn't bruise quite so easy. His all over coloring on arms and face is much better. We will buy again

Posted on Feb 9, 2010

I am so thrilled that I found this product... I eat a healthy, vegetarian diet, practice yoga, take all of my vitamins, and use gentle, natural face products but still could not combat the whiteheads and breakouts I get continually, most likely due to stress and hormones. I've been taking one in the morning and one at night, and I can't believe the difference! My skin is glowing, and I've even noticed that my nails are growing faster. I'll be buying this again for sure, it's worth every penny!

Posted on Feb 1, 2010

Within a week of taking this formula along with Source Naturals Hyaluronic Acid formula my skin looks much younger and has kind of a glow to it. I am 56 and have always wanted to try the Perricone supplements but they are too expensive. This is virtually the same formula at a very reasonable price.