IE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I’m on a Keto diet and I found this supplement to help with my carb intake, it seems to help as my weight stays the same even I eat some carb sometimes. It has no taste and is easy to be swallowed. Overall quality is good. It should help with someone diabetic too.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Great quality with potent ingredients minerals I hope the benefit is good for the long run. Package and size are regular ad expected. I take it every so often as required for any symptoms

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Tablets are small and easy to swallow and don't have a taste which is great. This supplement helped with craving as I reduced sugar in my diet.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I used this kind of chrom for 8 months and is working for me.I take 1 pill/day in the morning and it's working!Is very easy to swalow, is small size. I have medical recomandation, is part of Coimbra protocol! Very good quality!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Good quality. Excellent for immunity. Good for bones in case is a deficiency of sun absorption. Big package, dosage for an year, effect instant, perfect taste.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Quality is good, ingredients ok. Size is ok, easy to swallow. Minerals ok. Package ok. Benefit my blood sugar, to keep it under control. Composition ok. No deficiency. Great supplement.no symptom. Frequency ok. Taste ok.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Chromium is important in the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates. It stimulates fatty acid and cholesterol synthesis. They are important for brain function and other body processes. Chromium also aids in insulin action and glucose breakdown