Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Vitamin D-3, 2,000 IU, 200 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 14, 2022

I always take this for my COPD as i am not in the sun much. Test results said I was deficient so now OK after taking this product.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

have been taking this item and its good for me. my doctor is happy with my maintenance with this Vit D3. this is my second repeat order.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The vitamins are easy to swallow and they have no after taste . I have tried two other brands of vitamin D3 and so far this is the one brand I will reorder again.

Posted on Nov 11, 2020

I brought this Vit D3 for general health & well being. The size of 2000IU is ideal which is not too low & not too high, as I live in a tropic country. It's also contained a small amount of calcium, which will be useful when not taking additional calcium supplement. I believed it is good for healthy bone and boosting immunity. It is my replacement for not getting enough sunshine which is needed for the body to produce Vit D3.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I believe Source Naturals are good products!!! My Vit D levels are well now and they used to be low in my past!

Posted on May 31, 2022

It’s perfect to stabilise your mood and feel yourself more energetic

Posted on May 6, 2022

I'm using this for quite some time now and always purchase it at iHerb

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I like size of capsule. Use this amount in winter in northern climate. Great for immune system.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Have used before but was unable to get until I found iHerb website

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Excellent quality , size and the dosage allows different combinations according to prescriptions!