Page 1 - Reviews - Starwest Botanicals, Organic Alfalfa Leaf Powder, 1 lb (453.6 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is an excellent product. I have been taking it in my smoothies every day. I don't mind the taste, in fact I don't notice it with all the other ingredients I use in the smoothie. I have recommended this to other family members who are now using it as well. The health benefits are numerous!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Decent powdah. Feelz good mannnn. Taste is aight, packaged nice. Have it with a drink on ice! Or not...maybe with some pot? No don't light it...just invite it to your....Belly. Or in a bowl with some jelly. Get a pound or so and get to the Heli-...pad. And don't get mad. Not everything is life tastes like sugar..too bad! Get ya macros and micros and you'll be a giga-chad

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Nice quality and brand. I will reorder, but I will use it for a long time before I finish. ;)

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I am happy with the quality and freshness of this product/ingredient. The packaging is also clean and convenient and is re-sealable.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I like the taste, a bit taste of green tea but texture powdery. Roughly I like this product.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

a very good quality of alfalfa powder.........i took it for tendonitis (golfer's elbow) and it was effective very quickly...........you have to take minimum 10grams a day though, if not more.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Not always easy to source. Glad to have this to add to my green smoothies.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

good quality, fair price, extremely healthy, nice packaging, take it weekly in a shake, good for immunity!

Posted on May 29, 2022

good package nice size taste okay with my green juice and some lemon

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

i use this as part of a daily green supplement in my diet. i see improvements in skin and digestion.