Page 1 - Reviews - Stash Tea, Black Tea, Decaf Chai Spice, 18 Tea Bags, 1.1 oz (33 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

This is my favorite chai tea brand, in my city it stopped being available for months, so I am happy to find it in Iherb, I love this tea, it is very aromatic, with personality, as an authentic chai tea should be, it is delicious ! Also, that it's made with caffeine-free black tea is a plus!

bdf53069-a775-4361-9b31-43a47a3825ac
00169029-1e33-4c86-a24c-8e3b44939265
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My doctor advised me to try a caffeine free liquid routine and trying to find a caffeine free chai tea was extremely difficult. Iherb Decaf Chai certainly fits the bill, it is tasty, fragrant and calming and certainly affordable. I buy in bulk so we don’t ever run out and I am certainly not feeling deprived!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I absolutely love this tea, and I am so glad they have this decaf version. It has nice, warm, spicy notes. I like to make a double tea latte in the morning and use one bag of this with one bag of ginger plus honey and frothed milk. Delicious! They have one with vanilla, as well.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I IOVE the aroma of this tea. Cozy scent, relaxing, promotes a feeling of well being. I use two tea bags in 12 oz tumbler, steep it for 5 minutes for a nice strong cup of tea. Sweetened with Truvia it's a perfect breakfast or early afternoon pick me up break. I'll be getting more.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

One of my favourite teas. I mean I love all Stash teas I make it with almond milk and it's like being at Starbucks. Love that it is caffeine-free. The taste is great and if you like chai should be on your shopping list. This is a staple in my house.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

this is the second purchase, and will definitely buy more. i drink it as tea or mix with cooked oatmeal and rice milk and honey and its delicious like a full meal. the flavor is perfect - not too spicy but just perfect. it has only natural ingredients with no artificial additions. love this one.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Taste is great! feels like very good quality and rich taste tea. it`s caffeine free so can drink it in the evening which is super good for me. Stash tea products are so value for money! I really recommend this flavor for the ones who like the rich taste of spices - if you don`t like the strong tase than you should try the "vanila chai" also from stash products. If my comment helped you please do thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

A great decaf chai option to enjoy in the afternoons and evenings without worrying about caffeine keeping you up at night. The cinnamon flavor is very strong - it practically tastes like cinnamon tea at first, so I would not recommend if you're not a big cinnamon fan. Overall this is a nice tea but I prefer other decaf teas from Stash, like their hazelnut chocolate and vanilla teas.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This tea has a lovely warm spicy scent that smells absolutely wonderful and is perfect for a fall or winter afternoon. I love that this is decaf so I can enjoy it even in the afternoon unlike most black or chai teas that have caffeine. I also appreciate that Stash is a B Corp and dedicated to sustainability and ethical business practices.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This tea is a bit strong with the cinnamon for my taste. In addition to cinnamon, it also contains "natural cinnamon flavor, which I don't care for. It also contains oils of clove and cardamom, which is not my favorite. I still like it ok, but I prefer the Stash Decaf Vanilla Chai. It is nice to have a good decaf option for afternoons and evenings when I do not want to consume caffeine. I drink it with a splash of half'n half to mellow it out.