Page 1 - Reviews - Stash Tea, Green Tea & Matcha, Pomegranate Raspberry, 18 Tea Bags, 1.2 oz (36 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

What a perfect balance of Green Tea and the fruity flavors of Chamomile, Orange Peel, Pomegranate, Raspberry, and a touch of Matcha. This complex formula matches a deep and attractive color that enhances its aroma and your experience. Perfect as a hot and cold beverage. Stash has obtained a B certification company for addressing its concerns with social and environmental problems.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Great taste, I drink tea without sugar, so I like this one very much, light notes of raspberry are felt. Тea leaves no aftertaste and is very pleasant to drink, think buy it again :)

f451125b-810f-4bdb-a678-1d7aa53bfca3
d9839aa4-5a1a-4d70-bdd7-d0018f274a25
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

A must have in your kitchen! Its soo delicious, and such a nice way to get up in the morning. Great taste, great quality and great ingredients.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

subtle green tea taste. 1 tea bag serves 1 cup. raspberry taste not too sour. individual packaging with easy to take out tab on box.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This tea taste amazing specially if you love the berries taste! The packaging is good for travel and use on the way also good quality specially that have match in it!

Posted on May 7, 2022

this tea tastes great it has. sour kick because of the hibiscus which I don’t mind very yummy and a great option if feeling bored with your normal tea

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love the mixture of Green Tea and Pomegranate Raspberry. It makes the (otherwise tart) Green Tea taste a bit sweater and much easier to drink.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Delicious tea, ordering second time. I like that it’s a bit sour. I don’t even add honey or sugar, it’s good by itself.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This tea tastes good and has a tart taste which I like it,Great taste, I drink tea without sugar, so I like this one very much, light notes of raspberry are felt.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I want more.MOREEEE Usually I brew two bags and with stevia it’s a perfect drink. I love it just don’t over steep it.