IE

4.6
Based on 1,309 Ratings
Posted on Dec 5, 2022
Useful and good quality

Soft and thick silicone, I use it for cut fruits/vegetables or a small sandwich, it seals well (I don't put anything liquid in there but when I wash it I close it with the soapy water inside and shake it and it stays inside). Saved me a lot of disposable sandwich bags and it's soft so easier to put in a small bag than a plastic box. I don't have a dishwasher, I wash it by shaking water inside, and drying it with a big spoon/laddle holding it open.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

the silicone is very strong, so it is safe to keep sandwichrs in your handbag without the risk of getting puncture. the seal is also good to keep the sauce and alike from leaking from inside. but the seal needs yo be opened with some force as it is quite tight. the only drawback.is that it is a bit heavy

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

Can't imagine how i did not use it before. Convenient, made from silicone which is more eco-friendly substitute for plastic. It's thin, but sturdy, can be easily washed and is antibacterial because of its nature. You can easily open and close the bag with zipper, which is made from silicone too. The size is easily enough for 2-3 or even more sandwiches.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 23, 2023
1,718

Finally waited and already used! Prepared a su-vid turkey. Fillet turkey, having a little bit of grass, placed it in a container, squeezed the air with her palm and closed it. placed it in a pot with boiling water, closed it tightly with a lid for a couple of hours on slow fire. Delight!!! Unleashed meat! Try it and you will like it )

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I've been using these for years and they have remained perfect. No holes, closure still great. Have put them in the dishwasher and they remain. I use these for the children to take food to school. A large one for sandwich and a smaller one for fruit or veggie. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great bag! Personally I found the stand-up one more useful but it really depends what you are using it for and what your freezer is like. I love that these bags come with no chemical smell whatsoever, unlike other brands I have tried. They are as clear as glass on one side and opaque on the other which is so helpful for seeing what you have stored. I highly recommend them

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Love this! I bought one first, then bought a lot more. I used to use Ziplocs to storage pre-cut veggies and herbs in the freezer and reuse them for a few months (refill them with the same and keep them in the freezer when emptied), but it's a bit messy and its not the most hygienic. Now the freezer looks perfect! And I compared prices everywhere because I have to have a big lot of them and iherb has the best price!

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Very good! Keep herbs fresh and extend the preservation period. Will buy more for seperating different herbs/seasoning. Seals very tightly so no worries at all!

Posted on Dec 24, 2022
10,481

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im lo…

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

This is a gift for my mom this year and I love these bags! Super durable and easy to use. You can freeze things and refrigerate and clean in the dishwasher. Will repurchase time and time again.