Page 1 - Reviews - T is for Tame, Taming Mist, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The product feels very sticky and didn't do much for my kid's hair

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Very useful but alittle bit oily

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It comes out a little bit rough. The scent is the same as the cream type, and it feels like a sweet baby powder. I don't think it bothers me because it doesn't leave much scent. Certainly, the sprayed area will make your fingers smoother, so if you give it a squeak before tying your hair, you can get a very nice finish.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It smells like soft serve ice cream. The scent is quite strong and is about the same as the undiluted solution of vanilla essence. I'll get rid of my sleep soon. It is mousse or hair cream and spreads well with a small amount. The size is easy to carry around and the package is cute.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I have a terrible sleeping habit in the morning, so I use it to prevent sleeping habits on my bangs. The scent is not so strong, it feels nostalgic like sakura mochi like ice cream. (^-^)

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent I recommend it and the smell is beautiful.. Like

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Very pleasant smell. Does not leave hair greasy. A little small packaging but other than that it is superbly displayed