Page 1 - Reviews - Thompson, Omega 3, 1000 mg, 100 Softgels - iHerb
IE

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I got this for the second time it’s really good and It doesn’t make me feel sick. I got 2 more for my mom and my pregnant sis. I recommend this 👍

bfaf4633-f5a9-4a84-888b-e09beea3cb60
Posted on Jan 20, 2021

An excellent food supplement! I am 35 years old, I am constantly tormented by fatigue and loss of strength. I'm a lot nervous. In order to do your job well, you have to drink coffee several times a day. There is chronic pancreatitis. I've been thinking for a long time about the fact that maybe I lack some vitamins. I went to the therapist. The doctor said I needed to include Omega-3s in my diet. After reading reviews on the Internet, I stopped at this option for the supplement. I started drinking it 2 times a day, morning and evening. - A day later I felt that I began to get enough sleep! This is very important to me. Because in the morning I usually have a very hard time waking up. The capsules are transparent, they smell like fish. Belching after them - no. Recommend.

c2f52a60-1075-4d34-9f1b-5d266334dab2
e18ae04c-73fc-4bdd-b90c-abd0e84784f4
068fc674-9673-4905-8691-d2a3d5fee3dc
cda69e0c-38fc-4891-bf96-5834ffe4461c
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I liked the product, I started to take it, and I felt very good, I recommend it

Posted on May 25, 2022

My eyes are usually dry and after few weeks of taking the pills I noticed they become less dry and it benefits and works

Posted on May 14, 2022

Bought it for my mother, she is ok with it, thou caps has very strong fishy scent.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Omega 3 is necessary for modern people since we don't have time to eat regular and keep various nutrition. I like it

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

a bit difficult to take in, better to keep in the fridge

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Great product and brand. It is also affordable. Item did not break while in transit.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Just try this product, normally use the other brand daily every morning for immune health & reduce risk of cardiovascular disease

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

The result was not long in coming, this product has become one of my favorites, l will order more!