Page 1 - Reviews - Thorne Research, AR-Encap, 240 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Bought this supplement for my mom as she experienced movement difficulty in her left knee especially during prostration and squatting. The tightness she felt at the knee caused her much pain. After consuming for the first two weeks, she was able to move her left knee with less pain and later was able to bend and move without much difficulty. Definitely will continue to buy and hope to see more improvement.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Thorne is quality 👌 the fact that this has both glucosamine and curcumin is a game changer. Started noticing a difference in my knees after a few weeks. Just the product you need to improve joint funtion!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

As an athlete, Throne is truly amazing. My knees are not too stable on and off, and sometimes under intense training, I pressure my knees a lot. Surprisingly I am taking this for 2 weeks and I do feel relief on my knees. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 19, 2022

This truly helps me with joint pain. I've had both knee and foot surgery and anytime you do that the joints are compromised. AR-Encap really helps me stay active and pain free!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

My naturopath suggested this product for me and I am pleased to find you carry it in just the dosage I need at a very reasonable price! I will continue to order it through you.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I can feel if I miss a few days in a row of this stuff. Makes getting older with arthritis bearable.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Helps my son - he is a balletdancer, helps with pain and inflammation. A must for him. I love this

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Bought it for my mom and she feels more comfortable with the joints and it reduced the pain as well it's great

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great quality, my parents take it for well-being. Improved my dads joint pain.