IE

Based on 1,569 Ratings
1,349
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,224

Chromium picolinate is the form of chromium commonly found in dietary supplements. It may be effective at improving the body's response to insulin or lowering blood sugar in those with diabetes. What's more, it may help reduce hunger, cravings and binge eating. fix blood sugar symptom great quality ingredient and mineral very small capsule size easy to take with not taste trusted brand safe package to get all benefit frequency every use

Use it with the right timing of the carbs, good nutrition, intense training and watch this high quality supplement help you improve your overall body composition. A downside is as I use it together with other insulin hacks it can make me a bit shaky by the end of the afternoon. A plus side is that this mineral will make you jacked and provide healthy benefits for your blood sugar.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Thorne Chromium picolinate has been added to my regime for nine years now. It is a fantastic addition for anyone suffering high insulin. In my awareness of Chinese medicine the kidneys send energy to the heart. If the kidneys are weak they stop sending the energy. Western medicine fails to identify this relationship viewing the organs separately. This product benefits those with diabetes or high insulin reducing the sugar spike. It also seems to assist in general kidney function with water retention helping bladder flow. I take one capsule half an hour before meals when my insulin is high or my bladder function is weak. It is a small capsule, easy to swallow and an excellent supplement which I trust and incorporate into my regime with total confidence.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 11, 2023
1,107

Nice drug. I take it during breakfast, which helps me to slightly reduce the craving for sweets during the day, but not completely, given that I am a big sweet tooth, it’s a little easier for me to keep up with the sweet. I take only one week, then we'll see.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great price for the quality and size of the package. Chromium picolinate is the mineral very important in sugar metabolism, so has benefits in insulin resistance symptoms. The ingredients are of highest quality and the composition is the right one. It is the best supplement I have used so far frequently.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Excellent size, makes the capsules really easy to swallow, so I've never had a problem with taste. I also appreciate that the capsules are a different colour to most others (slightly purple), so I don't get them confused with other supplements. I think I prefer this formulation to others just for the value for money and size of the capsules, which reduces the frequency with which I need to take them.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Really do like Thorne products! Some of the best supplements used to date. This product truly does work! I love how it curves my hunger.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Since starting the chromium picolinate my last 2 insulin blood tests (6 months apart )showed that I was no longer pre diabetic. Will continue using this product. Thank you

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I like that these capsules are fairly small, making them easier to take. Chromium Picolinate is recommended for people with PCOS, and I know that Thorne Research is a well-respected brand, so I chose this product over other brands.