IE

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

excellent. i will definitely buy again. it contains one resealable bag which contains four patches. the patches are stretchy so they are comfortable. advise: when using don't peel the back all at once, peel a small area then stick to body then peel the rest. it has a nice slight smell.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Whenever I get lower back sciatica pain these patches are my go to for quick pain relief. When I use them I leave the patches on throughout the entire night and by the next day pain is gone! 100% recommended, Oh! by the way I'm 21 years old so this is for all ages. The scent is a nice minty topical smell that isn't too obnoxious, which I like since I'm sensitive to smells.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I purchase these regularly as they are very effective - it truly helps with muscle or random back pain. I usually use it over night and in the morning the pain is gone. The scent is rather strong so you might want to put a towel or wear a shirt over so it won't cling to the sheets.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I purchased these for my dad who sometimes has lower back pain. He used this just last weekend and said it really helped with his pain. Its a decent size. I can't speak for the scent personally since I wasn't the one using them, but my dad definitely felt the patches were effective.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Due to a hectic schedule, I had to pack and move in a very short time period and I've never been so sore, these actually really helped and the effect lasted a long time. The smells is nice too. I used one on my back on a long flight and it worked well, stayed in place, and didn't irritate my skin.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Just buy them. This company only makes these patches and their strong tiger balm, which says a lot in my opinion. Both items are something I like to have in my arsenal at all times incase myself or a loved one needs some relief. Specifically, if you have a long painful menstrual cycle. For myself, the first 2 days of my cycle can make my lower back ache, insert these patches. Pro tip if you elect to purchase their balm as well, I recommend applying it with a glove, otherwise your hand and fingers will feel the combination of the heat and cooling effect all day due to the peppermint and clove oil. Holy grail item. :)