IE

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is my little guy's favourite toothpaste. He is now 7 and he's been using this same brand and flavour since he started brushing his teeth. The quality is great and the size for the price is wonderful. I love that it has no fluoride in its ingredients. A tube lasts a long time and my son is cavity-free! He has always loved brushing his teeth and this toothpaste is definitely part of that.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

My kids won't use any other toothpaste. They love the strawberry flavour, and I like the fact that it's formulated with some fluoride to protect their teeth. We only use a small amount each time they brush, it's a very large tube and lasts a long time.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I chose to try to offer my grandchildren an ointment without harmful ingredients. And they love it. The most important thing is that the ointment is of good quality and for children is tasty. It has not been long enough to say that the quality is indeed good, but the knowledge that it does not contain fluoride and other harmful substances is very gratifying.

Posted on May 10, 2022

good price for its size. quality better than other brands, i felt so comfortable about its ingredients especially its fluoride-free toothpaste. my kids love it 😀

83cbc560-2663-4993-b6df-048b534b1ad1
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Smells and tastes great for little kids. The size lasts a long time, and the ingredients are non-toxic for kids who are still learning how to brush teeth and gargle with water.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Great toothpaste for kids if you don't want fluoride and other food coloring. my kids love it and I feel safe brushing their teeth with it even if they swallow it. good value for money .

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

This toothpaste has a mild grit that makes my teeth feel like I just had a cleaning g at the dentist. You don't have to be a kid to enjoy it!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Ordered the fluoride one for my older girl and this for my younger boy. They both like the flavor. Just a bit too liquidy for her liking.