Page 1 - Reviews - Traditional Medicinals, Organic Smooth Move, Original with Senna, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I have a bad case of regular constipation due to some medications and bad diet and sleeping habits. I have tried many natural remedies and nothing worked for a long time. I saw this tea and immediately add it to my cart. It tastes really good and has a hint of sweetens to it. It helped me to have healthy bowl movements the next morning. This tea is definitely my friend.

ad43445c-815c-4b49-a36a-2a8df45b0fab
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Since i ruined my bed time And it affects my metabolism. So when I feel bloated I drink this tea and it really helps. Doesn’t hurt my stomach too much but does a good job. I don't think this tea tastes bitter and I really like the smell. And also all natural ingredients.

a81938be-9608-40a9-9aac-a3ebd4fca034
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I love this Oraganic smooth move tea'..natural herbal laxative..You won't be running to the bathroom like some other products..It's really help my digestion system moving quickly 😁, especially in the morning- it feels great everything you eaten at night, it will release at once ..😃👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻love this product 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

63467cc5-7e33-49bc-ba85-b252603d9a5b
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

The taste wasn't my favourite experience but it's fine. Benefit: The result was amazing. I tried last night and the results are the next morning. Also, I slept like a bear after drinking it. It's best to first try it on a weekend so you know best how your own stomach would take it. make sure not to be exposed to cold AC or weather not to cause you an ache. drink water not to have dehydration as a side effect.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

• It is Colon cleansing tea, it cause a little stomach pain if you are a healthy person with good food Routine/diet, the pain after drinking it depends on how bad is your food Routine, • you should plan to stay at home after drink it to use the bath when you need.. • i use it once a week.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I use one teabag every day or every second day. I follow a keto/paleo diet, and this works for me. HINT: I make a cup in the morning, let it steep at least 10 min, and then drink it through out the day. This results in normal evacuation. I would try .5 cup your first time.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Bought this as part of my detox session and I like that it’s a tea bag, easy to use and tastes good too! For anyone who has issues with doing their number 2, give this a try! Will be repurchasing it!

bed3d4c8-0e03-4cc0-a7b2-f03568e24e26
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This tea is not the delicious tea for me as a taste but it’s result is good so it is with a good quality and we benefit from it On the other hand the package is nice the size is good for the price Using frequently will help you

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is great to pack in your suitcase for travel, especially if you're like me and tend to get backed-up when away from your home base. Gives that extra little nudge to keep everything moving along. I think the taste is pleasant too; it's a little bit sweet with a kind of licorice-type flavor. Slightly reminds me of sen-sens.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This tea is a great natural laxative. I drink it before bed and by the time I wake up- no sooner- I am "unburdened". There is zero caffeine and the taste is mild. I find it very effective and helps get me back in to the routine when I have had a "clogging" week.