Page 1 - Reviews - Tree To Tub, Deep Moisturizing Shea Cocoa Body Butter for Very Dry Skin, Sunkissed Citrus, 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This body butter is literally like butter. It’s creamy, yet not greasy, & makes your skin feel so nourished and soft. I’ll be keeping this on my nightstand for nightly use. 10/10 would recommend this to everyone! Especially great for dry hands & feet. Even has a cute real soapberry included!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This body butter leaves your skin feeling so soft and so smooth. The Sunkissed citrus smell is not overwhelming or overpower. It is just right! As a nail artist, I use this butter to finish up my clients service and they love it! Would recommend for anyone to try this product. You will not be disappointed!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This luxurious shea cocoa body butter smelled so fresh, amazing scents and felt so soft on my skin. I highly recommend it for all skin types but even more for dry skin. My body felt so soft and smelled so clean. And it came with a cute soapberry to use and plant. Such a cute packaging too. Appreciate the natural ingredients and mix of scents that complimented each other. Will definitely order again.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love the versatility of the body butter! The consistency at first is a little solid in a cold room (a little softer than cream cheese), but once it's warmed up it spread very evenly. Not oily at all. The smell is also very nice, a hint of citrous as it's drying. The past few months I have been showering more than once a day from working out and using this body butter after showering has helped a lot. I don't have sensitive skin, but my skin does dry out easily and adding this cream to my care routine has helped moisturize and prevent drying.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is very creamy but not greasy. It gives so much moisture on my skin. I have a very dry and flaky skin and this body butter helps a lot. The smell is not bad and it goes away after few minutes. I love using this after shower or after shaving and my skin feels refreshed and relax The size is worth the price.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The packaging was great. This is what i needed for my very dry skin. The smell is mind and absorbed quickly to my skin. Great quality. My first day of application I noticed the difference of my skin texture, feels soft to touch. This is my new routine now using this morning and night. Will definitely buy this product again.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Found a new body butter favorite in this Shea cocoa body butter sunkissed citrus 😍🧡🍊 Has a pleasant smell and moisturized my skin! It doesn’t leave a heavy and sticky feeling unlike others, easy to absorb onto skin plus it’s very gentle on skin too😊 I apply this after every shower and it gives me a very relaxing feeling. Great size for the price plus very nice packaging!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Wonderful body butter, smells wonderful and feels so good on my skin. It has great absorbency so it does not feel oily or damp just smooth and soft. I’m wearing after baths or showers daily!! What a great addition to my skincare routine!! I tend to have dry skin and I can’t even notice my skin being dry anymore even for hours after usage!!

Posted on May 19, 2022

I just had a vacay in Belize and all the outdoor activities like swimming,forays in the beach like snorkelling really left my body skin parched.I have been using their products but I haven't tried their body butter .My lotions were no match to my dehydrated,dry skin after my trip so I decided to get this and it was exactly what I need.It doesn't feel heavy even if its thick when I scoop it from the tub.It melts nicely in my skin and readily absorbed.I even apply it on my neck.The citrus scent is just a hint and doesn't overpower me.The big size is a plus too.I highly recommend it!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I use it as my regular body lotion. The best part of this cream is "Not Oily" yes, this is not at all an oily cream like other creams. The frangrance is so natural and the quality is too too too good. I am gonna surely buy it again. I would definately recommend this to people like me who have dry skin issues 🤩