Page 1 - Reviews - Tree To Tub, Gentle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Serum for Sensitive Skin, Ginseng & Green Tea, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 12, 2022

Okay, so! I love this serum. Not just because it’s easy to use, smells so good, but the benefits! I really enjoy how easily it applies to the skin. I’ve seen a few age spots get reduced, which we love. The packaging is always amazing and very simple to understand. With this serum, my sensitive skin is really not a concern. Thanks, Tree To Tub!

937d3d5b-aae8-4701-a6b3-d85864ff8bca
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I purchased this serum primarily for the two major ingredients: Ginseng and GreenTea. Both have abundant antioxidants. I use the Serum as the base layer of the facial routine after I wash my face every night. It is quickly absorbed and sealed in the moisture well. I can see many fine lines disappeared compared with before I used the product. This product is watery, and it only takes a couple of drops to apply all over my face and neck. Yes, you should moisturize your neck skin so it doesn't show age easily. I'm going to order a couple more for my mom and sister as the Mother's day gifts, taking advantage of the sale on the iHerb site.

a6da8617-3ddb-41f5-9820-8db8de46511f
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I used this product for a couple of weeks now, and I really have been enjoying how gentle it is on my skin. So far, it seems that my skin has fewer blemishes and is more nourished. This especially helped to be on vacation! The scent itself for the serum is very light. I don't notice it too much. I do recommend this to anyone that wants to give it a try! Another plus is that it's affordable!

0ff05f07-4c6b-4b03-94ff-06a23554b255
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I’ve had acne and scarring from wearing masks at work and needed something to help my skin. It smells great & goes on smooth.. I feel like it’s helped fade some acne scars.. I’ve also noticed some improvement in my fine lines around my eyes in a few weeks. I will continue to use this!

a6bf402c-99d7-4885-9736-8cb802566572
Posted on May 27, 2022

This serum feels great, it is so light and leaves the skin very smooth. It isn’t sticky and absorbs very well. I like to use it just after I washed my face before my moisturizer and it looks the natural humidity of my skin. I like the organic look of the packaging and the bottle is a good size for the price. The quality of the ingredients feel like a high end brand. It doesn’t really have a scent which I love. It doesn’t breaks out the skin and its very soothing. I will definitely re stock.

881e38fb-b568-489a-8a83-b3b4b39fe7c2
Posted on May 1, 2022

I go through facial serums like there's no tomorrow. This is one of my favorites. The Tree to Tub brand always provide high quality serums that are thick yet absorbent. I never had any negative skin reaction. On the contrary, my skin feels very hydrated and smooth. I use the serum after facial cleansing and toner and before facial moisturizer.

bb98243b-1ffd-42a0-9111-92699add083b
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I love their organic ingredients and the fact they are all parables/fragrance free. This product is also wonderful! My skin is hyper sensitive but I have had no issues with this face serum! I love the clean smell and the fact that it goes on super smooth. I put it on before bed and immediately your face feels hydrated. I've tried many high end serums. While most of them worked and did what it claimed to do for your skin, I've always had itching as part of the result. But not with this Anti-aging serum! I'm surprised to finally find a serum that doesn't cause itching. I've also started using on my neck and chest area, and the results are soft, glowy skin. The serum absorbs totally and you will wake up with soft skin. I definitely see more of a radiance when using this serum. The ingredients also matter to me, which both fits my need. It contains natural ingredients and effective. A little goes a long way!

3fdc0f74-3a71-4760-aa88-e8579f8ecdf0
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I’ve had minor issues with retinols and vitamin C on my face before but So far no irritation issues with this product. The consistency is more watery than they’re hyaluronic acid serum, some did drip out before even squeezing the dropper so be careful and quick. The Scent is different than their ginseng green tea face cream, it’s not the best smell but it’s not awful either. Adding the face cream on top masked it pretty well. I try not to use retinols more than once a week, but more frequent use shouldn’t be a problem if your more used to it. Also it does recommend staying out of the sun after use, unless using spf. I definitely like that it’s got so many good key skin helping ingredients all in one vs buying and layering/staggering a bunch of different serums.

75131ff9-a8a7-4897-b706-67c084848451
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

As I am approaching middle age, my skin has occasional breakouts while developing fine lines and wrinkles. This is a good solution for those skin concerns. I noticed less blemishes and fine lines were less noticeable after a few uses. I love how fast it absorbs into my skin so I can move onto moisturizing without waiting too long.

783a7be6-5ba6-427d-af64-6f8e49044264
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Got this as a gift for my girlfriend as she loves trying out new serums. She said it feels amazing on her skin, really gentle and non-greasy. A small drop is all that's needed for her to apply. The shipping time was also great, said it would be here in 4 weeks, but arrived in Thailand from Germany in less than two!

eeae2e06-f01d-4fe0-8e62-11347a0f3084