Page 1 - Reviews - Trilogy, Replenishing Night Cream, Age-Proof, 0.84 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Rejuvenate my skin, brighter and softer. It is a high quality cream that makes me feel so connected its effects. Natural sent is l also fine with me. The package is well packed with bamboo balm and cardboard. I like this product very much. the cream be absorb quickly which makes my skin moisture. will definitely buy again.

ea462e91-5ac2-43fa-b8f1-34e4d254b33f
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I have been using this cream for over a month and I love it. It has a nice consistency, a slight grassy smell, and is really good for my combo-dry skin. It's quite moisturizing, and I can see my skin visibly improved after this cream.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I absolutely love this cream. It has a beautiful texture leaving your skin soft and moisture. I've been using it for a long time and will keep doing so.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Love this cream! Skin feels very soft. I use it every night, and some days when I want a lighter cream. Barely any scent which is a must for a highly sensitive, allergic person.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good night cream with rich texture and make my skin moist even in hot country in Singapore night with aircon. My skin is soft the next morning. Will continue using.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I liked the product because the texture is rich yet it is not oily and I can feel it is very moisturizing. I have sensitive skin (rosacea) and it didn't make any reactions to me.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I've tried various facial creams. This one is by far my favorite. I love the texture. It has a nice scent, it feels very good on the skin, leaving it soft and refreshed. I use it daily and am very happy with it.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I love all products in Trilogy. This cream is a very high quality and nice scent. It is moisturize my sensitive skin well over night. I love it.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

The bottle is almost finished, its a bit heavy for me but i could feel that my skin is nourish and soft when i wake up in the morning. Takes time to absorb

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

I really love this cream. It feels very nice in your skin. It moisturisers the skin and makes it feels soft. You can actually see that the skin looks younger and better after applying it. Reordered it and already bought as a present and will definitely buy more as presents and for myself