IE

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Good Chai tea with enough spice for a morning perk-me up!

This chai tea smells fragrant, with the scent of spices. Not the best I've tasted as a Chai tea lover, but good enough. Great that it's individually-packed which makes it fresh for every serving (and easy for storage). Also the box comes with 25 sachets, while some other flavours only come with 20. Expiry is more than 2 years away, which is great. Each teabag is good for one brew. I will repurchase this very often as it's not available in my country. Do give a like if you find this review useful. Thanks!

3ea59cee-4978-46f5-814d-3db955204c38
8a4d6d94-c6fc-4b1e-9249-4ae9323d3335
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

LOVE! Chai takes me back to my college years and with this, all I'm missing is the mug I used to drink it in..and my dorm room. A new thing we tried recently, is to use the tea for the water that I add to oatmeal. My son actually ate oatmeal when i made it this way. Worked great for overnight oats too.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Well priced tea with nice blend of warm chai spices. The black tea in this bag is not strong. I mean it will not make a strong dark cup of tea the way P & G Tips brand black tea does. So I use this bag along with an added P & G Tips bag for a darker, more rubust cup of morning tea. This chai tea gives it a cinnamon spicy flavor. I probably won't buy this again. But it's alright.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I love the twinnings tea bags and this one is a favorite too! I like the taste and the aroma very much. The ingredients are of good quality I think as it is gives a rich taste and is enough for at least 3 servings. I drink it frequently and it gives a good feeling. You can choose to add milk and it is good that way too.

This is soooo yummy especially in winter nights, I like adding milk to it, it tastes very similar to a chai latte when adding milk

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is my standby, love it, fresh, flavorful, only takes 4min. and you have delicious tea. Make by the cup or pot, always good. Has a nice kick!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

For the ones who loves halloween or lives in a cold place, thats for you! This tea has a delicious flavor and keeps you hot! Twinings has the best quality and package of all! Choose them!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Bought these for my boyfriend as he is from Pakistan and misses homemade chai, he absolutely loves these and when he have a cup he get's a great sense of being back home.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Great taste, you can really savor the spices. It's perfect to mix with a little warm milk, the taste really holds up and you don't lose flavor.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Generally I like chai tea and this one is very nice. Haven’t tried it with milk but it’s very tasty just like that