IE

Posted on May 23, 2022

Love it! Needs only a few minutes to get that flavor, which is great for when I forget to make cold brew tea the night before. There’s a clear fruit taste, not distinct enough to tell that it’s peach though. Tastes especially good with a slice of lemon. Would definitely get again.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This peach tea is very fragrant. It is exactly the peach tea that I look for. You can serve with sugar or without. Serve with ice is the best way. Put a tea bag with water and chill overnight will give you a nice ice peach tea the next day. Note that the tea contains caffeine.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Unlike the pre-mixed, sugary crystallized cold teas, Twinings offers quality natural ingredients in this tea. It has a wonderful, rich peach flavour that is distinct without overpowering. The peach is distinct taste that provides a blended cold tea that reminds me of hot summer days when a cold tea refreshes like no other. What I like about the cold blend is the ease if use that you don’t have to measure steeped hot tea and cold water. I sweeten the tea just a bit with a tea spoon of rock sugar but it is also enjoyable without it. The tea is caffeinated and is only one tea bag per serving.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

one of my favs in summer time!!! use it almost every day nice quality and great taste - love both the peach and the blackberry package is a bit big for only 10 bags but each bag lasts for almost one liter of water so i'm fine with the size.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I’ve been making a larger tumbler of this while at work and it’s really yummy!!! The peach flavor is a bit sweet. I usually like more butter black teas. But I’ve been enjoying this day after day! Will be interested to order again. It’s quite refreshing on a hot day!!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

It's a really delicious tea. I bought it instead of iced coffee because it was a cold tea, but it was a great choice. It tastes like iced tea without sugar/syrup, so I recommend it if you want to drink iced tea for those who don't prefer sweet things. The taste and aroma are also excellent. All my family members like it and are willing to repurchase it. I think it will be a really good drink to drink when you are thirsty in summer.