Page 1 - Reviews - Twinings, Earl Grey Black Tea, Decaffeinated, 20 Tea Bags, 1.23 oz (35 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It’s impossible to get decaf Earl Grey tea where I’m from so I’m loving that iHerb has this available. I can drink tea all day long. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Twining's Earl Gray is my all time favorite tea for late afternoon/evening drinking or when I'm out to dinner. Fortunately, it is the one decaffeinated tea that many restaurants can provide. The quality of Twining's Earl Gray can't be beat.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Finding decaf tea of good quality is difficult so I looked on the site and there it was! Exactly what I was looking for at a good price. Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It’s not too strong , and taste same as regular earl grey! Smell good also! If you looking for decaf tea, I will recommend this one!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Delicious tea Leave the solution inside for a dose of 400 ml Drink at a frequency of one a day sometimes more Excellent taste i even use it 2

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

the decaffeinated version of earl grey tea taste the same as the original. it's safe to make earl grey cupcake for children. Also, I can enjoy a nice cup of tea with the citrus fragrant before sleep now!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I am very pleased with this product! I have purchased this brand of decaf Earl Grey before but have had trouble finding it. Thank you iherb...would definitely purchase this again.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

So fantastic to find decaf earl grey !! Lovely bergamot flavour that isn’t overpowering and great with or without milk Please like if this was helpful to you :)

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Love the flavour of this Earl grey tea. I like to drink it in the evening and make a London fog. Love that’s it’s decaf so it doesn’t keep me awake at night. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This decaffeinated version of Twinnings earl grey is just as good as the caffeinated version. I like that I can drink it in the evenings without worrying about the caffeine.