IE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Here are 12 science-backed benefits of peppermint tea and extracts. May Ease Digestive Upsets. ... May Help Relieve Tension Headaches and Migraines. ... May Freshen Your Breath. ... May Relieve Clogged Sinuses. ... May Improve Energy. ... May Help Relieve Menstrual Cramps. ... May Fight Bacterial Infections. ... May Improve Your Sleep. I make this tea every night before bed!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

the quality is great, it taste like mint, but leave a fresh kinda feeling in your mouth, like mint gum .. the package looks nice, I like the design it's refreshing .. this tea is great for relaxing, or calming down, not too strong at all .. it only has peppermint in the ingredients, it's caffeine free also ..

Posted on May 5, 2022

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Our family loves tea, and this one is so good quality, with a great ingredient blend. It is naturally caffeine free so its great for evenings too. We recommend it

3f6356d9-afff-4b2a-821e-7c902e61fbba
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I got this to help with bloating when I had terrible bloating after surgery. Peppermint tea was supposed to help with that but I don’t think it did much. The tea bags are sealed individually in the box and easy to use. Taste is slightly minty and light. It’s not something I would usually drink and since it didn’t really help with bloating either I wouldn’t repurchase it.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Very Happy with Product benefit and Effect! Great Service and Quality Use! Fast Delivery and Good Package Size! Well Explained Composition, Fabulous Ingredient Taste and would recommend this product to anyone doubting!

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Love the taste and quality of this tea! I love to drink it in the evening before bed! Thankful for the access to it here on IHerb as I live overseas, and the free shipping is amazing!

Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is excellent quality tea. I try to drink it every evening, since there is no caffeine. It taste delicious and I can enjoy it without adding anything, although sometimes I do add a little honey. I always make sure to have this in my cupboard to enjoy.