IE

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
Excelente!

Really one of the best scrubs I've used. Feels like it takes a long time to rinse off after, but it just leaves the skin super moisturised. Amazing!

Posted on May 27, 2022

has lots of essential oil so it doesnt overdry the skin. however, the application of this scrub gets rly messy as real coffee crumbs r used. so one hand i love this product, on the other hand i need to clean the toilet after every wash.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Nice peeling for dry skin. It doesn't create any redness but you need to be careful to gently massage it on your skin as it can be a bit harsh.

Posted on May 24, 2022

A bit disappointing. It comes in a glass jar and not in a tube as shown on the picture. The smell is pleasant but scrub is a little too harsh. But the most disappointing thing is that it leaves yellow layer on the face. I had to wash it off with a cleanser or face wash otherwise it colors the

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

not a big fan of it. I didn't like the smell of the coffee as it has a mixture of other smells. use it twice only.

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

I usually like a scrub with rough grains but this product is VERY rough on face. The grains make such a mess. It does the job but you are left with a thin oily film on face, which some may like. The texture is really dense and concentrated. For my face, I would have preferred a bit more liquid. As a body scrub it would be perfect.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Good smell. The skin looks shining and very soft after the use.

Posted on May 21, 2021

It's a little messy but that's pretty much to be expected. It makes my skin really really soft and smooth. The super softness fades a bit when my skin absorbs the oils, but paired with a good face lotion, it's *chef's kiss*

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

It keeps my skin clean and fresh, I like the feeling!