IE

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Thisss make ur face so smooth soft and anazing for dry/ oily skin. The benefits and ingrediants it have is craxy. The package itself so cute. Its vegan so no sensitivity is there. The moisturizer rate is 10/10. Very gentle and cute . I like the scent and ill use it every 3 days from now on

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

out of all the upcircle products purchased and tried so far, this is hands down FAVORITE. the mask is fantastic! texture is so creamy and thick, and the results yield a brightened relaxed toned skin. will definitely become a staple in my masking collection!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great! Skin is smooth after using

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

very nice quality good size nice smell

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

very useful. However, when I received the item and opened it, I felt that it was only half the size. This photo was taken as soon as the item was opened.

28d47d7f-bac5-463b-bd1e-63941b422be4
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The face mask is in a good capacity, the volume is not large, the price is a little overpriced, it makes sense to buy only at a discount. The mask contains kaolin, sunflower seed oil, coconut milk powder, olive leaf powder, shea butter, cocoa butter, glycerin, baobab seed oil, lemon peel oil, linseed oil, olive fruit oil, aloe leaf extract, tocopherol, rosemary leaf oil , cedar bark oil, lactic acid, turmeric root oil, etc. The mask cleans the skin of the face well, moisturizes and softens it. I remove a star only for a high price)

Posted on Feb 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The mask is super, I ordered it for cleansing and whitening pigment spots, it cleans the skin perfectly, whitens the spots slightly, I think you need a longer use, I definitely recommend it, I liked it.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

The first time I used it, after 10 minutes, my blackheads cleared up! awesome

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have used it several times and it has a good effect on removing blackheads.