Page 1 - Reviews - Urban Accents, Popcorn Seasoning, Sweet Cinnamon Toast, 3.25 oz (92 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I love this stuff! It tastes like a certain on brand cinnamon sugar cereal that sounds like “ finnamon host munch” if you know what I mean ;) I can’t find that cereal in Japan, so I am greatful to Iherb for stocking it! Try the caramel corn too! It’s SO good! Buttery and omg.

0d99ec95-0d31-440c-8dcc-f5cfede5dbe6
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I only just received it, yet I know I want to stock up on it to last me eternity. I will be using it on French toasts. The taste is perfectly balanced, not too sweet, not artificial. To me, this is the taste of the US, not to sound overly romantic :-)

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is great and tastes genuine and not artificial - you do need a good sprinkle of it, but you can really taste it. Smells great too! Good size package but would love a larger product too

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Not crazy about it. Stuck better to my fingers than popcorn. Will give it another try, but I’m very skeptical that anything will change :(

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love how this helps me to give into my gravings woth some popcorn Also great on plain yoghurt without all the additives

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

we use it to add great taste to any recipe we want

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Strong sense of cinnamon flavour. But there is also a strong sense of ginger, those who don’t like ginger must think before buying.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Really nice I love it

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Love these seasonings. Excellent on veggies too!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022