Page 1 - Reviews - Vital Earth Minerals, Super Multi, Natural Tropical Passion Fruit, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I prefer food based supplements and recently thought it would be better to transition to liquid based as it would be easier for my body to digest and absorb the nutrients. I take this at dinner and actually love the taste. I highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Product contains much of what we've been looking for in a replacement for our previous vitamin. We missed the notification on the front that the product is sweetened with Stevia. Can't stand the taste of Stevia. I have to drink it with a full 8 ounces of orange juice just to make it tolerable enough to drink. If you don't have a problem with Stevia, it should be fine. Much better than the thick sludge many liquid multivitamins provide.

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

Ok so I’ve become a vitamin freak everything with Covid and liquid vitamins are the best in my opinion. I wave to watch my sugar and carbs due to recent health scares.. I love this because it taste good, half the price of most liquid vitamins (not to mention the HUGE bottle & won’t spike my sugar. I take it with my elderberry, sea moss, mushrooms complex & black seed oil!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Excellent! Love the flavor and the energy it provides for me every day.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

So far works as well as very expensive brand I bought from my chiropractor...I like that I get much needed fulvic minerals too.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

This has everything in it that I was needing in a good multi vitamin. Tastes good too!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I love this liquid multie ! It sure beats swallowing down a handful of vitamins and it tastes great. I feel energized when taking Super multi .

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Doesn't taste the best but gives you energy. Has a great composition of vitamins and minerals.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Most vities/no calories. Tastes fine.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The taste is easy to drink.