IE

nina
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I have been in and out of the keto diet a few times for the last years, always struggling to get back on track when I get out of ketosis. Last weekend I got back on the diet taking those exogenous ketones for the first time and was amazed by the results. No keto flu at all, quick adaptation to the diet and also felt an energy boost.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This supplement works great! It's been one week of taking this, with proper exercise and diet, and I've already lost 5 lbs! everyone is different, so results may vary! Will definitely buy this again!

ecab533c-53fb-40c2-b3be-df557f53df03

These ketones do their job very well. I use them to get into keto faster, and I didn't feel the keto flu at all while on them. Usually I have bad headaches when transitioning, but with them I got good energy and excited to eat healthy fats 😊 I recommend them for getting into keto without the flu simtopms.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

So far, so good. I've been taking this for 3 days and am pleased so far. I noticed less hunger and cravings, more energy, and better sleep; and I've lost 5 lbs. taking this while following a low carb/keto and intermittent fasting diet. There is no taste and no odd side effects as of yet. The size of the capsules makes them easy to swallow. I would recommend giving them a try. I will post an update if I find any reason to stop taking them. However, at the moment, the quality seems great for the price.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I wasn't sure if this was helping me into ketosis state as I'm able to get into ketosis without this supplement but I do feel that I am less craving for food while taking vitamin bounty get into keto, the taste was okay doesn't smell bad, the size of the tablet is slightly larger and nevertheless the packaging looks nice

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

While being ketogenic, it strongly recovers from energy shortages when calories are restricted. It's a work that requires physical strength, so I Taking it before work. Current weight 55.5kg. Since it is BMI21, I will do my best.

SuperT
Posted on May 29, 2022

No strange taste and seems to help me kick into keto sis when I go above 50g of carbs on the weekend by doing cyclical keto.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

These def helped me get into keto fast and stay there even on the days I have to cheat at a party or family dinner. Give them a try!!!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021
2059

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Easy to use / easy to swallow, these are low-dose ketone salts, so there is no risk of salt overconsumption (sodium, potassium, calcium) and you still get a decent amount of exogenous ketones to fuel your fasted state and clean energy for the brain. I prefer this to other very-high dose salts. I recommend consuming this during your morning extended fasts, along with a tea spoon of MCT oil or butter (if desired) for additional clean fuel.