IE
3.9

3.9
Posted on Jun 26, 2022
מצוין!

I am always looking for an interesting seasoning for a salad and in general for the food I take with me to work. This is a great series of sauces with no guilt feelings. It is not noticeable that they are 0 calories. Excellent price for value. Undoubtedly a perfect solution for those who strive to maintain a low-calorie diet. In terms of flavors I prefer this one with the chipotle and barbecue.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The bacon flavor is very strong, so if you like that you'll enjoy this dressing. Hard to believe it's not real bacon. It doesn't really remind me of ranch, but more of a creamy bacon sauce. That being said, it does taste good and is a good ingredient to add to wraps and salads. Quality is decent. I would buy another dressing from this brand again, but probably in another flavor.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Bought this bc I was on a diet and needed some flavor on my salads. Not sure why so many bad reviews, not sure what people expect for 0 calories, 0 sugar, 0 carbs, but tastes pretty good considering!! Has a bbq kinda taste to it. Don’t love the other flavors, but the bacon ranch tastes pretty good to me!

All zero calorie dressing are Vinegrette based, and likewise, this dressing is the same. Prevents you from pouring too much into your salad as well

3cf5848e-0843-41ed-9159-2f641b00bb57
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Really good smoky bacon flavor, not too stron. Nice creamy consistency. I really like it on a spinach salad with bacon bits, croutons and BBQ'ed chicken. It's hard to believe it's fat & calorie free, it's that good.

sc0rcher
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Taste good with the extra bacon bits in the ranch dressing. Thick and not watery. Perfect for condiment when you want to reduce the extra calorie from sauces and condiment from your meal.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This dressing is fabulous. It’s full of flavour, and creamy. The quality of this dressing for a low carb option is second to none, and it tastes great.

Posted on May 10, 2022

My favorite brand for sauces .. Quality and taste are exactly matching the calories filled sauces .. I am using this brand as calories free choice on daily basis.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Was pretty good! It’s missing something I can’t put my finger on. A bit on the thin side at first so be sure to shake it up before opening.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Omg since the reviews were a bit mixed, I didn't have high expectations, but OMG this stuff is AMAZING!! I'm mostly plant based and don't eat bacon, but still love the smell and taste of it and find this dressing to be SO SATISFYING for those cravings!! so yummy!!