IE

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I was surprised that this actually tasted quite good. it just tastes like a mild garlic herb butter melted down to room temperature. very versatile so you can use this multiple ways. I drizzle some on steak sometimes for basting, or on my shirataki chicken and vege stir fry. really useful for noodles and pasta (low carb / shirataki versions) when you are on a cut. and the package makes it easy to use and store. will buy again

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This marinade/sauce is outstanding. I originally bought it for a chicken dish but, after tasting, I am finding so many new ways to include in a recipe. Shrimp, pasta and even over vegetables. The fact it has no carbs and/or calories just makes it even better. The quality of the product and ingredients makes this my new "Go to" marinade.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I’ve been using these for years. But this one is the most versatile one. No matter what flavor of dish I’m making I add some of this. My favorite for quick dishes. I’m plant based but my son isn’t. I use this on chicken breast with some Italian seasoning (no salt added) and some sazón (no salt added) cilantro and recao and some cut up onion. marinate it for a couple of hours Then put it in a baking sheet and into the oven 350 f for about 30-1hr depending on how much chicken it is and the size. I love it my kid loves it and my guest always enjoy it

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Another great product I've just discovered! So happy I don't have to skimp on portion size and can just enjoy with no guilt. Thank You Walden Farms!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

the texture is very similar to olive oil which gives the best experience with this amazing quality product. the taste is very good and i love to use it on my toasts!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is really tasty! I’ve been using Walden Farms products for years and this is one of the best I’ve tried. It’s too thin to be able to glaze poultry but you can sauté anything with it - it’s got a lot of genuine garlic flavor.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Weird after taste if you try it directly. If you use it to make garlic bread it works fine, you can add some salt and pepper to boost the flavour. Suggest you to put in oven/ air fryer so it taste better.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I really like the taste, I use it in my chicken recipe. I like the ingredients, the packaging is also nice. I like the jar. the quality is good. the size is just right also.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Kinda weird as it is jelly like But when added on bread and bake Then it taste ok So so But not like a real garlic bread

Posted on May 22, 2022